It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cheers again to AnonyHappyMouse for one more run of this lovely community tradition, +1, and congrats to the winners.

Crewdroog: [...] And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
Some corners haven't. ;-)
Congrats to the winners!
HypersomniacLive: Cheers again to AnonyHappyMouse for one more run of this lovely community tradition, +1, and congrats to the winners.

Crewdroog: [...] And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
HypersomniacLive: Some corners haven't. ;-)
no, that one is always crazy. :)
ZFR: Congrats to winners. Thanks for the giveaway, mouse.
Crewdroog: And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
ZFR: Go to Settings and change it to 10 posts per page :D
lol
Post edited January 11, 2017 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: no, that one is always crazy. :) [...]
You should fit right in then.
I won?
I'd better make the most of this. Since mrkgnao's already posted, this is the one opportunity I've got to make a speech where he DOESN'T put it better than I can before I get the chance to say anything:

I'm quite honored to have been picked and mentioned by so many of you. When I came to this forum a year ago (people seem to assume I've been here for ages for some reason, I'm actually quite new compared to most folks here), I never imagined I'd become as involved as I am. I just planned on making a trade or two on some games I picked up accidentally, then leave and never so much as click on the "community" tab again. But then I met all the nice people here and got entirely sucked in. Through all the drama and nonsense and trolling that happens on this place, it's all the people in here who continue to be genuinely kind and friendly that keeps me dedicated to the community.
Thanks, you guys!
Congratulations, zeogold and mrkgnao. Thanks once more, Anonymouse :)
Crewdroog: And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
There were 300 nominations. That is good.

Codes have been sent. zeogold asked to postpone his a bit.

Till next time everyone.
congrats to the winners, and ty for your generosity
zeogold: (people seem to assume I've been here for ages for some reason, I'm actually quite new compared to most folks here)
Probably cause your registration date is 2012. X)
zeogold: I won?
I'd better make the most of this. Since mrkgnao's already posted, this is the one opportunity I've got to make a speech where he DOESN'T put it better than I can before I get the chance to say anything:

I'm quite honored to have been picked and mentioned by so many of you. When I came to this forum a year ago (people seem to assume I've been here for ages for some reason, I'm actually quite new compared to most folks here), I never imagined I'd become as involved as I am. I just planned on making a trade or two on some games I picked up accidentally, then leave and never so much as click on the "community" tab again. But then I met all the nice people here and got entirely sucked in. Through all the drama and nonsense and trolling that happens on this place, it's all the people in here who continue to be genuinely kind and friendly that keeps me dedicated to the community.
Thanks, you guys!
That was really touching *snief*
Thanks for the giveaway AnonyHappyMouse and congrats to both winners. Well deserved. Happy gaming!
Ooops- wrong thread - sorry for necroing this.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by MarkoH01