It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else wants in?

Giveaway will close in 20-40 hours if no more entries.
EDIT: nvm, don't want to sound impatient
Post edited January 10, 2017 by ZFR
low rated
I would like to nominate Kleetus.

He never ceases to impress me and cracks me up every day, I only wish there were more people like him.

The world needs more Kleetus'.
high rated
Habanerose: - mrkgnao: creator of MaGog, a tool that has maked everyone's life here much easier (GoG really should hire him, or at least pay the due respect)
Congrats! mrkgnao wins a 9.99$ GOG game
te_lanus: I'll Second Zeogold
Congrats! zeogold wins a 5.99$ GOG game

Thank you for all the nominations.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by AnonyHappyMouse
AnonyHappyMouse: Congrats! mrkgnao wins a 9.99$ GOG game Congrats! zeogold wins a 5.99$ GOG game

Thank you for all the nominations.
congrats on the winners
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our anonymous host :)
congrats to the winners and thanks again for another lovely GA little mouse. <3

And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
Congrats to the winners.
Congrats to winners. Thanks for the giveaway, mouse.
Crewdroog: And it saddens me to see this only got to two pages. Our forum has changed :(
Go to Settings and change it to 10 posts per page :D
Post edited January 11, 2017 by ZFR
Congrats everyone. I was really glad to read all those nice nominations as there has been some discontent on these forums for a little while now. Great to see some positivity :)
Congrats to mrkgnao and zeogold! Those 2 are really great deserving people. :)

Thanks again Anonymous Mouse for the great giveaway. :D
What a delightful surprise! What a perfectly prepossessing post-parting present! Thank you, AnonyHappyMouse!

And thank you to all the people who still remember me and who nominated me in this thread (MaxFulvus, moonshineshadow,
PookaMustard, PaterAlf, Habanerose, bler144 (right!), adaliabooks, TanguyLOZ, ZFR, zeogold, metricfun, chevkoch, eiii, solar_dome, Klumpen0815, HypersomniacLive, BenKii, MarkoH01)

For those curious, I have asked AnonyHappyMouse for "Star Vikings" as my prize.

Goodbye.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by mrkgnao
Congratulations to the winners. :)
mrkgnao: For those curious, I have asked AnonyHappyMouse for "Star Vikings" as my prize.
Thanks for drawing my attention to this game. Never heard of it, but this looks just like a casual game I'd like to try.

mrkgnao: Goodbye.
No. You stay this time.
Congratulations zeogold and mrkgnao - you really deserved it and thanky again to AnonyHappyMouse (I have to say this nick is just great) for this ga.