It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

×
Another glitch:

The <references/> and <ref> tags don't work: https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/List_of_games_removed_from_GOG#2016

PS: And another one:

Articles that have a + sign in the name, fail to load:
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Descent_+_Descent_2
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Tex_Murphy_1+2
Post edited June 14, 2016 by archy2
avatar
archy2: Another glitch:

The <references/> and <ref> tags don't work: https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/List_of_games_removed_from_GOG#2016

PS: And another one:

Articles that have a + sign in the name, fail to load:
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Descent_+_Descent_2
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Tex_Murphy_1+2
You're on a roll :/ Looks like a lot of things didn't make it through the recent upgrade unscathed. Thanks for sharing what you spotted. I disabled the URL-normalisation for now and let Ubivis know about all the other issues.
phew, this will take some time to fix this. Will try my best to find a solution for the raised points as quickly as possible.
avatar
archy2: Another glitch:

The <references/> and <ref> tags don't work: https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/List_of_games_removed_from_GOG#2016

PS: And another one:

Articles that have a + sign in the name, fail to load:
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Descent_+_Descent_2
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Tex_Murphy_1+2
I've fixed up the <references/> and <ref> tag problem. Thanks again for catching and reporting it.
avatar
Ubivis: phew, this will take some time to fix this. Will try my best to find a solution for the raised points as quickly as possible.
I think I just managed to fix the Request Account page :) New users should be able to sign up now.
Another issue:

Template:Productinfo uses a strange parser function {{#ReadOnly:left| }} to wrap MD5 hashes. This function is not recognized by the wiki, causing the trailing }} to appear verbatim after MD5 hashes in the info box (see e.g. this page).

(Also, the <google1> tag is still not recognized, causing garbage text to appear at the bottom of every Productinfo box.)
Post edited July 14, 2016 by archy2
avatar
gbaz69: Cool, is the date on the installerinfo template, drawn from the date the file was downloaded that was checked against?
Cause I want to update a ton of the installerinfo, and I downloaded all my games in last 72 hours.

Or do you all get DATE info from else where?
Concerning the date (timestamp) on files that are in Template:Productinfo.
I have been using the command-line utility 'pev' to find the timestamp on exe files. I have found the timestamp info. to be an unreliable indicator as to when the game was updated last.

Case in point - Banished.
The file 'setup_banished_2.5.0.9.exe' displays 'Date/time stamp: 1418294576 (Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:42:56 UTC)'

However, there is this in the changelog - Patch 1.0.6 (23 May 2016).

Since timestamps can be modified, I find them unreliable, in some cases.
On the template wiki page, I think I will input the date when the files were downloaded by me and the hashes checked against what is already on the wiki.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by solar_dome