It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate the host of the very first Community Giveaway on Gog, IamSinistar for SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
May I ask for F.E.A.R Platinum and Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?

I am aware, that Warhammer is still on giveaway, but I am not interested in goodies.)
Can I have Superhot ?
I would like to ask for Death and Taxes ;)
erbello: I would like to ask for Death and Taxes ;)
*The Polish government comes to erbello's house and takes all his money*.

You're the only person I know who willingly asks for death and taxes. Most people don't want either one.

:D :D :D :D
Post edited June 03, 2022 by TheBigCore
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut?
Granted.
park_84: May I have The Suffering?
Granted.
KillingMoon: May I ask for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 + Blood Omen 2 + Defiance?
Granted.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate the host of the very first Community Giveaway on Gog, IamSinistar for SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
Accepted. Please let IamSinistar know about the nomination.
AlexTerranova: May I ask for F.E.A.R Platinum and Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?
Denied.
You can only ask for one game per post, even if your request includes a daggered key (rule #5)
csanjuro: Can I have Superhot ?
Someone has already been nominated for that game.
Granted.
A big thank you to Lazarus_03 for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut, and of course to Lone_Scout for all the hard work with the giveaway!
TheBigCore: *The Polish government comes to erbello's house and takes all his money*.

You're the only person I know who willingly asks for death and taxes. Most people don't want either one.

:D :D :D :D
Yes, but the game would also be sufficient :D :D :D

Thank you so much Lone_Scout and Lazarus_03 :D
Post edited June 03, 2022 by erbello
deleted
Post edited June 03, 2022 by arsalan12
May I request F.E.A.R Platinum please?
Many thanks to Mortius1 and Lone_Scout!
AlexTerranova: May I ask for F.E.A.R Platinum and Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?
Lone_Scout: Denied.
You can only ask for one game per post, even if your request includes a daggered key (rule #5)
Oh, sorry. I have not reviewed the latest version of the rules. By the way, I find this requirement ridiculous.

May I have Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?
Many, many thanks to Mortius1 and Lone_Scout for Blood Omen games pack. Now I only should wait for...
Post edited June 03, 2022 by KillingMoon
May I request
SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
or is it not available yet due to it being nominated to IamSinistar?
aCyborg: May I request
SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
or is it not available yet due to it being nominated to IamSinistar?
You can know whether a nominated game is available or not by looking for the " ($) " mark at the end of its entry on the list. As long as the mark is there, the game is still waiting for the nominee to accept it. The mark will disappear only if the nominee refuses the game or a week has passed.