It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well I'll throw this out there Looking for Spellforce 2 Shadow Wars if anyone is feeling generous.
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of Richard & Alice while it's on sale. I had opportunity to play a similar game "To The Moon" and it was absolutely fantastic. I've heard good things about this too. Please and thank you in advance. :)
Anyone with a spare copy of Master of Magic? Thanks in advance.
I would love a copy of Richard and Alice and Master of magic if Triock has gotten his first if someone feels generous
triock: Anyone with a spare copy of Master of Magic? Thanks in advance.
Same here, but only after Triock and SirEyeball receive their own ones. ;)

Thanks in advance. :)
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Thespian*
Awe crap, I wish I had of been aware that others wanted MoM, otherwise I wouldn't have redeemed my code, myself. :(
Theta_Sigma: Awe crap, I wish I had of been aware that others wanted MoM, otherwise I wouldn't have redeemed my code, myself. :(
Hey, no worries! Enjoy MoM, the game deserves it. ;)
Theta_Sigma: Awe crap, I wish I had of been aware that others wanted MoM, otherwise I wouldn't have redeemed my code, myself. :(
Thespian*: Hey, no worries! Enjoy MoM, the game deserves it. ;)
It does look fantastic, I was surprised by the email from GOG about it.

Oddly enough I was looking at Master of Magic and Richard & Alice last night. Oddly one I get from GOG, and the other goes on sale LOL.
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma: Oddly enough I was looking at Master of Magic and Richard & Alice last night. Oddly one I get from GOG, and the other goes on sale LOL.
You should buy a lottery ticket ASAP. :D
Theta_Sigma: Oddly enough I was looking at Master of Magic and Richard & Alice last night. Oddly one I get from GOG, and the other goes on sale LOL.
Thespian*: You should buy a lottery ticket ASAP. :D
LOL, there was a guy who accidentally ended up with two tickets (printing error by the counter girl, same numbers and decided to pay for both tickets) for a prize and ended up getting two cheques for it. :P I wish I had THAT guy's luck.
Theta_Sigma: LOL, there was a guy who accidentally ended up with two tickets (printing error by the counter girl, same numbers and decided to pay for both tickets) for a prize and ended up getting two cheques for it. :P I wish I had THAT guy's luck.
Are you sure the guy wasn't dating the counter girl? :P
Theta_Sigma: LOL, there was a guy who accidentally ended up with two tickets (printing error by the counter girl, same numbers and decided to pay for both tickets) for a prize and ended up getting two cheques for it. :P I wish I had THAT guy's luck.
Thespian*: Are you sure the guy wasn't dating the counter girl? :P
If she won me $100 million, I would likely do a hell of a lot more than that. :P
Thespian*: Are you sure the guy wasn't dating the counter girl? :P
Theta_Sigma: If she won me $100 million, I would likely do a hell of a lot more than that. :P
$100 million? She is THE perfect girlfriend, then. :P

PS: Sorry for derailing the thread, guys. Sometimes I can't help myself. ;)
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Thespian*
My Wishlist:

Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Fallout Tactics
Gothic 1 and 2
The Witcher 1
Syndicate 1
Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2
Unreal Tournamant 2004

Any one of them if anyone is generous.
Theta_Sigma: If she won me $100 million, I would likely do a hell of a lot more than that. :P
Thespian*: $100 million? She is THE perfect girlfriend, then. :P

PS: Sorry for derailing the thread, guys. Sometimes I can't help myself. ;)
Yeah that was my reaction to the amount too. XD Money, money, money, money...moooooooooooooney.

LOL Yeah sorry for the derailment.