It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: Check your PM for Cannon Fodder
Theta_Sigma: +1 to you Bigs. :) Such a generous soul.
You have no idea... the gift had Larry Love for Sail on it as well... but I didn't read up to see that samlii had beaten me to the punch there... so I expect someone else will be getting it at some point soon :P
Theta_Sigma: +1 to you Bigs. :) Such a generous soul.
Bigs: You have no idea... the gift had Larry Love for Sail on it as well... but I didn't read up to see that samlii had beaten me to the punch there... so I expect someone else will be getting it at some point soon :P
:P It's sort of a reverse ninja situation huh? Well that's cool, generosity is a good thing never the less. :)
I guess today is just not my lucky posting day
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! or Cannon Fodder as they are on sale this weekend.
Bigs: Check your PM for Cannon Fodder
Thank you sooo much. Your generosity is appreciated x
Trid: Just repost:

I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Race Driver: Grid

Thx for reading ^^
Consider Leisure Suit Larry gifted on behalf of Bigs. He kindly gifted me Leisure Suit Larry and Cannon Fodder but some other kind soul had already gifted me Leisure Suit Larry, so I am passing it on with his blessing :)

Hope you enjoy it xx
Damn you GOG, for increasing my wishlist... :/

Top 5 wishes:
Freespace 2
<span class="bold">Jade Empire: Especial Edition</span> (<span class="bold">AGB</span>, I love you, whoever/whatever you are)
Leisure Suit Larry
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project

(yeah, I know.. it's not five... and one was already here.. and since 2010 by the looks...)

Edit: But please, if you are reading this, consider Bigs first.. Thank you!
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Stooner
I do really want JADE EMPIRE: SPECIAL EDITION, Bioware games at its finest.

Next, I also looked forward for WIZARDRY 8.
I'd adore getting to play Jade Empire, as I lost my Xbox copy and never got a chance to play it. If other previous requests for the game have been answered and someone is feeling generous, it would be greatly appreciated!

(please note, if you PM me for this or for a trade from my classifieds ad, I will respond as soon as possible. I'll be out for doctor visits much of today and will be having surgery this week, but I will answer any PMs once I am home and able.)
akhliber: I'd adore getting to play Jade Empire, as I lost my Xbox copy and never got a chance to play it. If other previous requests for the game have been answered and someone is feeling generous, it would be greatly appreciated!

(please note, if you PM me for this or for a trade from my classifieds ad, I will respond as soon as possible. I'll be out for doctor visits much of today and will be having surgery this week, but I will answer any PMs once I am home and able.)
I hope your surgery goes well! =)
Trid: Just repost:

I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Race Driver: Grid

Thx for reading ^^
MoonGoddess: Consider Leisure Suit Larry gifted on behalf of Bigs. He kindly gifted me Leisure Suit Larry and Cannon Fodder but some other kind soul had already gifted me Leisure Suit Larry, so I am passing it on with his blessing :)

Hope you enjoy it xx
Thank you very much to you and Bigs!
akhliber:
YellowAries: I hope your surgery goes well! =)
Thanks! It's my second knee surgery, and will provide a lot of relief (injured it last week being insanely clumsy) once it's done, so it's all good. :) I appreciate it!
YellowAries: I hope your surgery goes well! =)
akhliber: Thanks! It's my second knee surgery, and will provide a lot of relief (injured it last week being insanely clumsy) once it's done, so it's all good. :) I appreciate it!
You know... I need knee surgery also. Our family has a history of knee problems with the cartilage. My knee hurts really bad when it's bent for long periods of time.
If someone is feeling generous, my two only wishlisted games are:

· Anvil of Dawn
· Jade Empire: Special Edition

Thank you very much!
I know it's a long shot, but i would really like Jade Empire: Special Edition. Thank you good gog people :)
I'd love to have Jade Empire if anyone feels uber-generous.