It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Raiden Legacy please?
high rated
Stooner: You can't see it, but I'm cuddling a cat right now... ;p
Only a Gobliiin could be so sly! (Check PM)
KOCollins: Only a Gobliiin could be so sly! (Check PM)
lol
now I feel a bit ashamed... ... But thank you so much!
Stooner: lol
now I feel a bit ashamed... ... But thank you so much!
You're welcome Stooner. :D Now go play with a kitty and relieve yourself of guilt! ;p
KOCollins: You're welcome Stooner. :D Now go play with a kitty and relieve yourself of guilt! ;p
Well... it wasn't a blatant lie...I just wasn't doing at the time of the post... :P
And I love animals too (specially cats)... I was very, very sad when my cat died last year.. few months later, this one was close to my house, crying so loud in the dark that I couldn't resist and took him... (and God, how was he sick... if you only could see him now! ;p)

damn, guess I'll play with him while I wait for Gobliiins download...
Stooner: ... damn, guess I'll play with him while I wait for Gobliiins download...
My work here is done. ;P
Really, you made me laugh and I wanted to give you the game, so don't feel bad. I lost my cat last year too, and I feel for you. Great story about your new cat, and very generous of you taking it in. Hope you two had a fun playtime and you didn't get scratched. Now enjoy your Gobliiins, provided your kitty gives you permission of course. :o)
good stuff there KOCollins gave your posts some +rep...small thing to do for the kindness
KOCollins: My work here is done. ;P
Really, you made me laugh and I wanted to give you the game, so don't feel bad. I lost my cat last year too, and I feel for you. Great story about your new cat, and very generous of you taking it in. Hope you two had a fun playtime and you didn't get scratched. Now enjoy your Gobliiins, provided your kitty gives you permission of course. :o)
no scratches? too late for that... ;p

Thanks again, KOCollins!..
Goodbye Prince of Persia series . :(
KOCollins: Only a Gobliiin could be so sly! (Check PM)
Lovely gesture! This game is a positively awesome, if somewhat obscure, classic and that's coming from someone who last played it almost 20 years ago. Grats, Stooner - happy headaches :P
Stooner: ... damn, guess I'll play with him while I wait for Gobliiins download...
KOCollins: My work here is done. ;P
To KOCollins and Stooner:

Why I Love Cats (some of the reasons at least!)
Omikron The Nomad Soul please if someone wants to make me happy. The game looks awesome.
How cool does Unepic look.
If anyone was generous enough to gift it to me I would name my character after them.
nvm
Post edited May 22, 2013 by akhliber
Still hoping for MDK, thanks in advance!