It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have actually been trying to trade for these games for a while when I get stuff to trade but thought I would try my luck here.

1. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
2. Hotline Miami
3. La Mulana (I know there are Steam keys floating around for this one and would be cool if I got it either way)

Thanks for reading :)
Post edited April 26, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Lords of the Realm: Special Edition is on sale for $4.79 >.>
LA MULANA would be a fantastic one, RCR a really nice one:
Of course I´d like to get one of them if someone around here is realy generous!
Enclave looks quite nice, and Retro City reminds my beloved, old NES... I miss you so much old bud..
I too would like retro city rampage.
Retro City Rampage reminds me of the games I played as a kid.
MaloVolpe: Retro City Rampage reminds me of the games I played as a kid.
That is exactly what it is. It takes every game you played as a kid and pays homage to it. Pretty great title. I'd buy a copy or two for the lot of you if I wasn't in here looking for something myself.
bumping my last post
I promise that I will do a giveaway later with a different game
Post edited April 27, 2013 by cj13810
MaloVolpe: Retro City Rampage reminds me of the games I played as a kid.
tinyE: That is exactly what it is. It takes every game you played as a kid and pays homage to it. Pretty great title. I'd buy a copy or two for the lot of you if I wasn't in here looking for something myself.
Its the reason I want it. I love games with that style of graphics and the gameplay just looks fun.
My wish was granted. Thank you very much.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by triock
Settlers 3 yadda yadda yadda XD
The sad thing is, is that someone does actually gift this to me I'm going to feel so guilty about begging for it that I won't have the heart to redeem it.
tinyE: Settlers 3 yadda yadda yadda XD
The sad thing is, is that someone does actually gift this to me I'm going to feel so guilty about begging for it that I won't have the heart to redeem it.
Don't worry, I, almost, feel like begging about Two Worlds 2 too :P
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Trid
tinyE: Settlers 3 yadda yadda yadda XD
Trid: Don't worry, I, almost, feel like begging about Two Worlds 2 too :P
The most important thing is that people new to the forum realize this is actually a really nice thread for people to come in and get a hand up from other forum members, not just a soup kitchen for dorks like myself. :P I can't speak for you but we do get along, so you may very well be a dork yourself. :)
Bumping. Edited my list down to my current top ten.
I want to buy Two Worlds 2 during this 50% promo but the problem is I currently have only 2$ on may paypal and will have more next week but AFTER the promo. If someone could gift it me now, I would buy him a 9.99$ game next week. Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Help no longer needed thanks to rpgamer381!
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Arthandas