It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Nice! (actually it's only 3, but doesn't hurt voting for all, I guess :P)
Licurg: 3? There's nearly a dozen entries for it...
yeah but the other 9 are duplicates (1,2,3 - trilogy - series) :D
Licurg: 3? There's nearly a dozen entries for it...
Stooner: yeah but the other 9 are duplicates (1,2,3 - trilogy - series) :D
Oh... Well, I voted for them anyway :P
Icewind Dale gone to Dovahcore :)
Again, very generous of you, Cadaver747.

I voted for the Kyrandia games, they look pretty interesting.
I would really like a copy of neverwinter nights 1 from the promo
Post edited April 05, 2013 by cj13810
Another +1 to Cadaver747 who gifted me the whole D&D bundle.

Thank you very much, you are really generous!

P.S.: Funny that I got that gift today. I think I'm exactly around for one year today.
Normally I don't log in here but if anyone has a Dragonshard or DemonStone laying around it would complete my collection. Fact is, if I bought them just as the two, I really wouldn't be saving that much.

Got em.
Thanx, you know who you are. :D
Post edited April 05, 2013 by tinyE
I think this is my first post in here since December. I'd really love the D&D bundle (except PS:T, which I have). If I had to prioritize the most desired games, they'd be NWN 1/2 then BG 1/2. Thanks so much for the consideration.

edit - thank you to K_1269 for NWN 1&2. :)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by mondo84
I'm just posting to reflect an update to my wishlist at post 8015. Not to contain the D&D pack. :-p :-) Added Clive Barker's Undying & fixed structure up a bit.
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Nicole28
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love to get Icewind Dale 1/2, Demon Stone, Planescape: Torment, OR Evoland.
Got Icewind Dale. Thanks, Daniel Ruf!
Post edited April 15, 2013 by nightrunner227
You guys are awesome
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
I hate asking, so i am sorry - If any1 can spare a code for Forgotten Realms : Demon Stone, I would be most grateful
high rated
Ian: I hate asking, so i am sorry - If any1 can spare a code for Forgotten Realms : Demon Stone, I would be most grateful
Time to regift some of the generousity I received today.

Check your PM in one minute...
Ian: I hate asking, so i am sorry - If any1 can spare a code for Forgotten Realms : Demon Stone, I would be most grateful
You are one of the last people in this community that should be apologetic. If PaterAlf hadn't beat me to it, I'd have gladly filled the request.