It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: XD Don't thank anyone yet! Have you played NWN? It's great but it's also LONG and INVOLVED. Say goodbye to sleep, you won't be getting any for a long time! Oh and when you choose your sidekick, so long as you aren't a good good guy pick the Monk; he kills everyone with his bare hands...GOOD TIMES!
akhliber: You're welcome X3R022, and tinyE, thanks for the tip about the monk! Haha I am going to have to roll another character just to see that, I think. ;)
The Monk is a bad guy so I think you have to be no higher than chaotic good to get him to join you. I'm not totally positive on that.
From the current promo, I'd REALLY like to play 3 games (in order of importance):

- Desperados
- Master of Magic
- Master of Orion

But GOG's been mauling my poor wallet recently, so if anyone here is feeling generous and wants to give a new fan to any of these series I would really appreciate it =)

Thank you guys for making this community so wonderful!
Post edited March 24, 2013 by keeveek
Nobody wants to give Silver/ Roller Coaster Tycoon/ Total Anniilation to a restless soul?
Oh, and I´d still love to get Blade of Darkness!

Edit: Not looking for it anymore!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by RadonGOG
Hi guys, just passing by and wishing you all a nice weekend, the only games I'm interested in but I'm so broke on gaming budget (pick 5 promo haha) are:

- Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
- Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

Been playing Undying (thanks to tomexplodes YOU ROCK MAN) one of my favorite games of all times (so many nightmares aswell) but some gore and roleplaying wouldn't do any harm ;)

By the way been thinking on starting a Witcher giveaway (my first giveaway) for new users who do not own a MUST HAVE from GOG and older ones who want to give it a try (you won't regret it!) I'll keep you informed in the following days :d
I would appreciate a unit of Blood if you can donate, but only after previous posters like Crsldmc have theirs. Thanks.
If there is some kind soul out there who would like to support a good cause and gift me a game, please gift me Bastion from the current Humble Bundle. I would buy it myself, but I do not have A) a Paypal account, B) a Google account, or C) an Amazon account. I currently do not have any games to offer in return. However, I will return the favor and gift you any $6 GOG game you desire. Please PM me if interested.

Thank you buckstone for the awesome trade!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by BuzzLightyear2
BuzzLightyear2: If there is some kind soul out there who would like to support a good cause and gift me a game, please gift me Bastion from the current Humble Bundle. I would buy it myself, but I do not have A) a Paypal account, B) a Google account, or C) an Amazon account. I currently do not have any games to offer in return. However, I will return the favor and gift you any $6 GOG game you desire. Please PM me if interested.
This thread is for GOG games, you have to post that here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
BuzzLightyear2: If there is some kind soul out there who would like to support a good cause and gift me a game, please gift me Bastion from the current Humble Bundle. I would buy it myself, but I do not have A) a Paypal account, B) a Google account, or C) an Amazon account. I currently do not have any games to offer in return. However, I will return the favor and gift you any $6 GOG game you desire. Please PM me if interested.
Licurg: This thread is for GOG games, you have to post that here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Oh, sorry about that. I shall repost there! Thanks for the link by the way.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by X3R022
Just updating my most-wanted, in case anyone has an extra of one they don't mind parting with. And if not, the world keeps on turning, and life is still beautiful, and you're still awesome. ;) Thanks for looking!

Neverwinter Nights 2
La-Mulana
Primordia
Omikron

edit: X3R022 gifted me Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magicka Obscura. Thanks again! I can't wait to check this one out. :)
Post edited March 24, 2013 by akhliber
Wishlist from the current promo for anyone in a generous mood=):

updating
Post edited March 25, 2013 by misfire200
Can anyone get me Unreal 2: The Awakening SE?
Thanks!
Post edited March 24, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
akhliber: Just updating my most-wanted, in case anyone has an extra of one they don't mind parting with. And if not, the world keeps on turning, and life is still beautiful, and you're still awesome. ;) Thanks for looking!

Neverwinter Nights 2
Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magicka Obscura
La-Mulana
Primordia
Omikron
Hmm.. Another wish for Arcanum? Granted!

Enjoy!
akhliber:
X3R022: Hmm.. Another wish for Arcanum? Granted!

Enjoy!
Thanks so much, X3R022! You rock!