It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd love to have a copy of The Legend of Grimrock. Couldn't get it in the weekend sale, because I had too little money left on Paypal after gifting some games to a friend! Reverse karma. xD
my wishlist:
Post Mortem series
Omikrom:The Nomad Soul
Clive Barker's Undying
holy crap!!!
GoG just blew my mind!!!
the one game that i originally came to GoG for & have been lusting after for so many years to play, is now here...
yes, i still have an Article in Rue Morgue about this game that i still hold onto...
im so glad that they finally made it part of the community...
one of my favorite book authors, comic writer, & a list of 80s horror films made along the way...
if anyone is interested in gifting me

Clive Barkers Undying

id truly be grateful...

that & Omikron are top on my list, currently

Fact: the game played in Grandmas Boy is a Clive Barker game that was scraped, called Demonik...
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Death2Videodrome
Clive Barker's Undying is the game I'm interested in for now (Omikron too, but this one must be a good horror game).
I didn't see a lot of Clive Barker's movies, only Candyman 1,but it was scary.
I also played that...game that was Jericho. Zero fears from it :l
Wow didn't think I was going to be asking for anything for a while and then GoG had to go and release the awesome game Clive Barker's Undying

But go ahead and gift it to the people before me who asked for it since they asked first
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Wow didn't think I was going to be asking for anything for a while and then GoG had to go and release the awesome game Clive Barker's Undying

But go ahead and gift it to the people before me who asked for it since they asked first
You're completely right, I was to ask aswell, but as Ki11s0n3 said, I'll be glad if everyone here that asked for it could get it before me, patience always rewards!

Clive Barker's Undying!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Crsldmc
I have Undying on CD somewhere so I'm good on that methinks, but I WOULD be extraordinarily happy to recieve the Dangerous Dave pack, the Duke Nukem 1+2 pack, Hocus Pocus, Realms of Chaos, Secret Agent, or, Theme Hospital? I've never played that one and I'm on a huge Maxis kick, so if it's as good as their games, then sure! I love soup. Sooooo overtired. Rabmlensa.
My updated wishlist:

Worms Forts: Under Siege
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97
Settlers 3®: Ultimate Collection, The
Blade of Darkness
Darklands
Cannon Fodder 2
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Etherlords 2
Bard's Tale, The
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Avernum: The Complete Saga

Thanks you lovely people
Updated List

Any Broken Sword Game

Planescape

Beyond Good And Evil

system shock 2

Bards Tale.
Post edited March 20, 2013 by dracomage1996
Incredipede. Please. PLEASE!!!
high rated
MoonGoddess: I would sooooo LOVE a copy of Clive Barker's Undying if anyone is feeling super generous.
Check your PM ;)
Thanks GOG Community for posting a forum thread like this and keeping it going! The generosity here warms my heart.

Baldur's Gate 1
Icewind Dale 1
Flatout
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
SimCity 2000
Catacombs Pack

I know the list is long, but I will put it on here with high hopes anyway! I don't like to just receive free stuff, so I will gift to someone else deserving too! Cheers!
Post edited March 21, 2013 by zwwilderma
MoonGoddess: I would sooooo LOVE a copy of Clive Barker's Undying if anyone is feeling super generous.
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Thank you soooooo much x
Incredipede either here on steam would surely be nice
Taking games from K_1269!? And right in front of me!

That whore!