It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Current most wanted:

Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
La Mulana
Edna & Harvey
Inquisitor

If anyone has a code they don't want or something, but I'm not at a loss for games to play. :)
Tons of gratitude to GameRager for the gift of HOMM3

I really appreciate your generosity, this has made my weekend and I shall enjoy it for many weekends to come.

Thank you VERY much!
For the promo, can someone get me Zeus+Poseidon or Outcast??

Thanks in Advance!!
Post edited March 09, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
park_84: If anyone is feeling generous and has some spare codes lying around, here are my wishlisted games from the current promo:
....King of Dragon Pass
Thanks!
Not a spare, but check your PM anyways ;)
Never been given anything as of yet, I would like for this to change, but I wouldn't place down a bet.
What I want most of all, is King of Dragon Pass. If I were to play it, I would certainly have a ball.
So please kind stranger, look into your heart. The game is on sale now and if it passes me by, I will just come apart.
For this and only this I plead, make haste with due speed. Brighten my day and hear me say yay.
Would love to get System Shock II!
Demon Stone, Vampire Redemption, Blade of Darkness and Silver would also be fine games I´d enjoy too!
I would love system shock as well.

Actually, I would love anything that doesn't require much from my computer. Im not picky. If you want to get rid of anything, ill be happy to take it.
Post edited March 09, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: I would love system shock as well.
Uuh, you´ve got secret access to GOG.com so games can gifted to you which are not already on GOG...
;)

Edit:
dracomage1996: Actually, I would love anything that doesn't require much from my computer. Im not picky. If you want to get rid of anything, ill be happy to take it.
Did you like Turrican?
You sould give this really nice fan-reboot a try!
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Hurrican_17265566.html
Post edited March 09, 2013 by RadonGOG
dracomage1996: I would love system shock as well.
RadonGOG: Uuh, you´ve got secret access to GOG.com so games can gifted to you which are not already on GOG...
;)
I meant system shock 2
RadonGOG: Uuh, you´ve got secret access to GOG.com so games can gifted to you which are not already on GOG...
;)
dracomage1996: I meant system shock 2
I´ve known this ;)
That´s why I put a smile!
Check the link, it´s a great game!
Does asking for games on this thread really get you anything?
If I had a copy of King of Dragon Pass, I'd begin playing it immediately.
I'm usually not very active in this topic, but it is on promo and all.
dracomage1996: Does asking for games on this thread really get you anything?
Yes
I found that this post was a little bit rude and demanding, I deleted it and i am sorry
Post edited March 10, 2013 by dracomage1996
high rated
Niflmine: I saw that Pharaoh + Cleopatra game in Promo, if anybody has a spare copy to giveaway, it will have a very good home with me :)
Please check PM, boarder is looking for a good home!