It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: Ignore this. It just doesn't feel right begging.

Nevermind.
Dischord: There is no begging in this thread, just people listing things they like, and sometimes getting them.

Some get creative, others list, but it is always voluntary on every side, and giving/receiving is what the thread is all about.

No-one should ever have to feel a lousy connotation associated with their wishes, and many go off and gift on their own elsewhere, without any requirement to do so :-)
I know but i feel guilty having begged so much on these forums and have barely given anything back. People NEED their money to support themselves and their families. I'd rather wait for next month and with that my money so i can truly enjoy the game.
mrmarioanonym: I know but i feel guilty having begged so much on these forums and have barely given anything back. People NEED their money to support themselves and their families. I'd rather wait for next month and with that my money so i can truly enjoy the game.
I understand, and it is certainly up to each individual to define for themselves what they are comfortable with.

Best of luck!
Licurg: I'd like to say something - I don't want System Shock 2. Thank you for your attention.
sarcasm ?
Licurg: I'd like to say something - I don't want System Shock 2. Thank you for your attention.
ne_zavarj: sarcasm ?
Nope - I really don't want SS2. Is that so hard to believe ? :P
I'd like System Shock 2 for my birthday on Monday. :-P
I hate to ask for it since everyone now wants a System Shock but I currently have no means of buying it myself. I can give Steam codes from the full indie bundle 7 and/or GreenMan account with some games on it in return. Thanks for any considerations :)
Pretty much everyone has got to be asking for System Shock 2 right now. However, I don't really have the means to pay for it and I'd love to be able to play more than the demo of the classic finally, so if anyone's feeling generous, I wouldn't say no.
The only game I'm looking for is System Shock 2.

My gift card won't work with gog unfortunately, so I can't buy it myself.

If someone would be willing to gift it to me, I would definitely be willing to strike a deal with you and purchase a 10 dollar game on Steam for you.

Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by crazed_undead
crazed_undead: The only game I'm looking for is System Shock 2.

If someone would be willing to gift it to me, I would definitely be willing to strike a deal with you and purchase a 10 dollar game on Steam for you.

Or you could just PM me on here.
People don't need you e-mail to contact you or gift you the game, they can do that via PM. Take your e-mail address off before you get flooded with spam :P
crazed_undead: The only game I'm looking for is System Shock 2.

Or you could just PM me on here.
Licurg: People don't need you e-mail to contact you or gift you the game, they can do that via PM. Take your e-mail address off before you get flooded with spam :P
That's very true, thanks for the concern.
Someone willing to gift me System Shock 2... please?

Thanks! ^_^
I'm sure I'm like the 200th person to ask, but someone please, System Shock 2. I've been waiting for years to play it, and my parents won't purchase off GOG for me anymore, and I'm too young to buy my own debit card that'll work out of country to buy it. Gotta be 18, I'm only 17.
my current wishlist

1) Fallout 1

2) Witcher 1 enhanced edition

3) Baldur's gate the original sega

4) Baldur's gate 2 complete

using gogpm
I'd like to try Divinity series. Anyone wants to give me:
Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity or
Divinity II ?
Post edited February 15, 2013 by mefito1996
Wow,, I expected 5 pages of "System Shock 2" instead of a few posts for it!
I feel kinda redundant repeating the exercise. Still, first in and all, I my odds are as distant as a Lucasarts release :P