It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling charitable, I would love to play Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams since it is on sale for $5 I figured I would ask since I have been wanting to play it for a while.
My current wishlist is

- Etherlords
- Etherlords 2
- Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE
- Fallout Tactics
- Fallout 2
I would love to get System Shock 2. Thank you so much!
Post edited February 14, 2013 by dovahcore
This is an open invitation for anyone to gift me any new release GOG has on any given day.
I'll probably be short of money or have some unexpected expenses that came up so my spending at those moments will be a bit tight. Its true for me!
And also, pay no mind to any other giveaways or games that have been gifted to me in the last 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 days. I'll always make time for a new game to add to my collection even if I only end up playing it for a few minutes before deciding I didn't really like it.

Oh, also, you have no idea how much I'll appreciate you for your gift. It will make me so happy since I'm sure it'll be a game I've always wanted to try but never bothered getting. So lets get rolling! I can't thank you enough. You guys are the best!

Oh, and like the guy above me said...everyone is excited for System Shock also so let me get this out there so you see it now...pm me your code for this game so I can play it. Thanks again! Oh wait, he didn't really say thanks but I did. Remember that! Thanks, it means so much to me.

(Did I go overboard?)
TheTruth: This is an open invitation for anyone to gift me any new release GOG has on any given day.
I'll probably be short of money or have some unexpected expenses that came up so my spending at those moments will be a bit tight. Its true for me!
And also, pay no mind to any other giveaways or games that have been gifted to me in the last 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 days. I'll always make time for a new game to add to my collection even if I only end up playing it for a few minutes before deciding I didn't really like it.

Oh, also, you have no idea how much I'll appreciate you for your gift. It will make me so happy since I'm sure it'll be a game I've always wanted to try but never bothered getting. So lets get rolling! I can't thank you enough. You guys are the best!

Oh, and like the guy above me said...everyone is excited for System Shock also so let me get this out there so you see it now...pm me your code for this game so I can play it. Thanks again! Oh wait, he didn't really say thanks but I did. Remember that! Thanks, it means so much to me.

(Did I go overboard?)
Wow you really must have nothing better to do than to create multiple accounts and bash ppl for just asking for something, no one is begging just simply asking that is why these threads are here so ppl can ask and as well for ppl who feel like giving something but don't want to make a million threads, I don't say this often but you really need to get a life if you have nothing better to do then to do this.
I agree. Nobody forces anyone to gift a game. Pesonally (in most cases) I wouldn't gift a game to a new members who make their first post in this thread or to members who ask for free games every week (even if they receive games on a regular base). But I don't see the need to downvote them or to bash them. I can ignore them or tell them why I won't gift games to them and everything's fine. No harm's done...
TheTruth: ...
(Did I go overboard?)
Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but as you are getting low repped and some rather unkind responses, I feel I should say something afterall.

Tbh, I have been feeling a bit annoyed by some of the recent trends within the gifting threads/giveaways as of lately myself. And no I don't mean everyone or even the majority of people who participate! It rather appears to me that there has been an increasing occurence of people who ask/participate very frequently and take without the traditional break inbetween, or an increasing amount of new members that asked to be gifted before participating in any other topics within the forum. So from my prospective there is some truth to what you said.

But to answer your question: yes, you went a little overboard with it ;)
Guess i have a huge "hole" in my gaming history since i have never played games like:
System Shock 2 & Oddworld strangers wrath.

So if anyone is feeling generous i would gladly want to xp one/both of those. =)
Don't mean 2 post twice in 24hrs but Giana Sisters is only on sale for 24hrs and would love to play it
K_1269: snip
But this is
a) gifting thread
b) where nobody is forced to gift.

If you don't like somebody, you don't have to gift them. If you don't want to gift anything to anyone, you don't need to click that topic.

I understand why some people may be frustrated of asking for gifts everywhere else on the forum, but in a topic dedicated to this?

And yes, it is hilarious that somebody created a multiple account only to bash beggers. Tells a lot about that person, actually. ;-)
I would love to have picked up SS2 today but alas im broke as hell thanks to be being blind sided by bills :(
Would be cool if anyone out there could fire me a System Shock 2 code...
but if not I guess I could go without food for the rest of the week... :P
I'd like to say something - I don't want System Shock 2. Thank you for your attention.
Well, I want... but I'll not say that!
not now.. ...at least not out loud!
Bigs: Would be cool if anyone out there could fire me a System Shock 2 code...
but if not I guess I could go without food for the rest of the week... :P
I will send you one x