It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone feels generous, I would like to get the Might & Magic 6 Pack!
I recently obtained a steam wallet voucher so if any one wants The Witcher Enhanced Edition or and $2.99 game from Steam i'll trade it if you can get me Arx Fatalis from Gog, whats a little exchanging gifts among gamers.
I have a Dota 2 beta key (on steam of course) if anyone wants it.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by gennarocc
Re-posting my GOG wishlist, as it's my birthday today:

-Imperial Glory
-Dungeon Keeper 1
-Blood
-Lands of Lore 1+2
- Phantasmagoria 2
-Dangerous Dave Pack
-Soul Reaver
-Soul Reaver 2
-Fragile Alliance
-XIII
-Master of Magic
-Serious Sam 2:Second Encounter
-Faster than Light
-Carmageddon
-Painkiller: Black Edition
-Far Cry
-MOH: Allied assault
-Inquisitor
-Gothic 3
-Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
-The Guild
-Disciples 2 Gold
-Sanitarium
-Heroes of Might and Magic 1
-Incredipede
-Hotline Miami

Keep in mind, I've received a very large number of games during the last few weeks from giveaways or as gifts(I don't think I have enough bandwidth to download them all) so anybody less fortunate than I should have priority :)
Post edited December 29, 2012 by Licurg
Updated my top wishes. Thanks!
Any of the MIGHT AND MAGIC games would be nice. Especially the non-HEROES ones, preferably the original 6-pack. :)
Well,I really really want to play Arkanum: of Steamworks and Magik Obscura.Don't have enough money now,because I'd buy it myself.
wishlist:
Phantasmagoria
Septerra Core
Beyond Good and Evil
Carmageddon
Wing Commander 1+2
Lands of Lore 1+2
Gabriel Knight 2
Silver
Wing Commader Privateer
Alan Wake
Chronicles of Riddick:Assault on Dark Athena

contact me by PM
Not in a position to buy at the moment... but since XIII is disappearing - if anyone out there is feeling generous enough to gift me a copy I'd appreciate it
My thanks to Kristian for gifting me XIII :)
I'd love XIII before it leaves GOG. Used to have it on the Gamecube but never finished it because the disk got really scratched!
anyone with a copy of the Blackwell bundle they don't want I will happily take it off your hands.
Could someone get me XII from GOG before the game goes away. I have no money now, but will get paid on the 1st of Jan. I will get them $3 in GOG games when I get paid.

Edit: Someone got it for me in another thread.
Post edited December 29, 2012 by joek0
johnki: I'd love XIII before it leaves GOG. Used to have it on the Gamecube but never finished it because the disk got really scratched!
XIII is leaving GOG? Did I miss something?

EDIT: I found the news thread now. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT 2:
Thanks to m0gb0y74 for XIII!
Post edited December 29, 2012 by adambiser
I want to get XIII because it is not going to be available anymore on GOG and I'd really want to try it, because I may like it. Thanks a lot!