It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't really buy anything because gifted a pair of games to friends, but would really appreciate it if someone helped me with any of those:
Arcanum
Planescape: Torment
FTL
Thief Gold
My "mini wishlist" little update: :P

Aquanox 2
Theme Hospital
SimCity 2000 SE
wishlist:
GOG:Wing Commander 1+2
Beyond Good and Evil
Medal of Honor
SimCity 2000
Bioforge
ARMA 2
Steam:
Vampire The Mascarede:Bloodlines

contact me by PM
For some reason I can't see my previous post. It shows up blank. I can see my username, but no post. Was it deleted or something? (edit: Err...seems to only happen when I use Chrome. Went to firefox and saw the post just fine. Weird. I notice other weird things this morning with chrome too, so its probably my end.)

Wishlist:

Master of Orion 1+2
Darklands

Never played MOO, but have heard of a lot of good things about it. And I've watched a few Let's Plays of Darklands...and it actually looks really cool.
Post edited December 13, 2012 by Vendayn
low rated
Well, It's that time of year, so I will put out my wishlist! Thanks to everyone who will buy something on it for me!

$4.99-Psychonauts
$4.99-Might and Magic 6-Pack
$4.99-Prince of Persia-Sands of TIme
$4.99-Sacrifice
$9.99-Assassin's Creed-Director's Cut

That's pretty much it right now! Again, thanks to all who contribute in buying!
I would be really grateful for:

Icewind Dale
Planescape: Torment
I am offering:

• Screamer;
• M.A.X.;
• M.A.X. 2;
• Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business;
• Divine Divinity;
• Evolva;
• Shattered Steel;
• Conquest of the New World;
• VR Soccer '96 (a.k.a. Actua Soccer);
• Kingdom: The Far Reaches,

for:

• Master of Orion 3.
Ah ye kind soul, bestow upon me your blessings of kindness with an offering of FTL - Faster Than Light and thy kindness shall be returned.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/faster_than_light
currently for sale for only $4.99
Post edited December 13, 2012 by Dice5
If anyone generous soul could gift me Fallout 2 while it is only sale (only $4.99!) It would be much appreciated (did I spell that right? lol)

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/fallout_2
Should you have a spare key for Inquisitor from today's deal, I'd give it a good home.
I would absolutely love Inquisitor that's $3.74 right now on the current promo, it really seems like a game that I would love to get into

If anyone's in a good mood right now, it would be really appreciated

Thank you!
Deus Ex GOTY and Gothic would be nice to have.
I seriously can't afford it, and I have been dying to play Inquisitor since it came out (big fan of older RPGs like Baldur's Gate and such) and would really appreciate it if someone could gift it to me.
If anyone would be so kind The Real Texas maybe..
Post edited December 14, 2012 by DCT
Rayman 2..... <33 >__<"