It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, Licurg! What a nice surprise after a long workday.
high rated
I bought Tropico Reloaded over a year ago and finally got around to playing it this week. I'm really digging it. Highly recommended blend of city building, economics, and dictator-style politics, all set on a Cuba-like tropical island. It has loads of scenarios with various challenges to keep me busy for a long time. Even the "easy" ones I've played so far weren't pushovers.

Tis the season for sharing, so here's a gift code for anyone who digs this kind of game but hasn't pulled the trigger yet:

2AMZ-H4WW-H7M3-T9NX
Thanks jbunniii!! Did not redeem as I was lucky enough to get this game elsewhere.

+1 to you kind sir!!
jbunniii: snip
I GOT IT ! I GOT IT ! 15 FUCKING MINUTES IT WAS THERE, AND THEN I GOT IT !!! THANKS !
Post edited December 02, 2012 by Licurg
Ah wow, I thought Malv0isin's post was saying he got it, so I didn't try it haha.

If anyone's feeling generous, I'm still really interested in Hotline Miami and still can't afford it. :/
jbunniii: snip
Licurg: I GOT IT ! I GOT IT ! 15 FUCKING MINUTES IT WAS THERE, AND THEN I GOT IT !!! THANKS !
Congrats, and enjoy!
pugsarecool: I really appreciate a copy of [url=]http://www.gog.com/gamecard/shadow_warrior_complete[/url] Shadow Warrior! You'd make my week! It's been a bad one >.>
Hopefully this week will be a better one; please check PM.
Can someone make my day and get me Gothic 2 before the Promo ends?
Lately there hasn't been anything in the promos that I want :(
If anyone feels generous I'd love Shadow Warrior to finish my build engine gog collection.
Painkiller Black would be a wonderful beginning to the week, if anyone feels generous enough.
Willing to receive any kind of games =)
Post edited December 05, 2012 by 441635
If anyone would have spare Commandos 2+3 code, he would make me a happy dwarf :)
That Eador game is 20% off, and it looks interesting.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/might_and_magic_6_limited_edition

used to play this game when i was way younger and miss it so much but im broke right now after the bank messing up my check so cant get it. Really would like to play it again

any ways thank you so much

plus my birthday is nearing :) would be a great gift
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love Eador. Genesis while it's still on sale.