It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just want to say "Thank You" to SimpleUser for gifting me Lionheart, big thx!
Hey! I'd appreciate Sam & Max Season 2 (Beyond Time and Space) and /or Redneck Rampage Collection, if anyone is feeling extra generous :-)

Thanks in advance :-)
CowboyBebop: Today is my birthday! I was going to make a giveaway thread but I'm not feeling too well. So...

lukew: Redneck Rampage Collection
CowboyBebop: I have fond memories of playing this on my first pc. Well, it wasn't MY pc since I had to share it with the rest of the family but I still had a lot of fun playing it.

iainmet: Wallace & Gromit
CowboyBebop: Now I've never played this game but I loved the shorts. If I saw that they came on tv I'd try to watch them and nobody where I live has probably ever heard of Wallace & Gromit. Here ya go.
Awesome, thankyou so much for Wallace & Gromit.

As well as the shorts check out the movie Curse of the Were Rabbit, feature length Wallace & Grommit movie, its absolutely fantastic :)
Post edited November 12, 2012 by iainmet
If anyone has a leftover code from the Divinity Divine bundle or Interplay bundle for any of the following games:
MDK 2
MDK
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Freespace + Expansion
Castles + Castles 2
Beyond Divinity

Thank you
high rated
dovahcore: I really want Tales of Monkey Island. I loved Secret of Monkey Island, so I would be grateful if someone could gift me ToMI. Thanks for reading! :D
Done. :) Enjoy!

If anyone is feeling superduper generous, I'd love Baldur's Gate, Dungeon Keeper, Planescape or Fallout 2.
My wish list;

MYST: MASTERPIECE EDITION
PHANTASMAGORIA
BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT + THE ORIGINAL GAME
Thank you so much, ellynandroid! :D +1
dovahcore: I really want Tales of Monkey Island. I loved Secret of Monkey Island, so I would be grateful if someone could gift me ToMI. Thanks for reading! :D
ellynandroid: Done. :) Enjoy!

If anyone is feeling superduper generous, I'd love Baldur's Gate, Dungeon Keeper, Planescape or Fallout 2.
dovahcore: Thank you so much, ellynandroid! :D +1
ellynandroid: Done. :) Enjoy!

dovahcore:
Again, no worries mate. :)
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Since Telltale Promo has ended, only Redneck Rampage stays on my wishlist. :-) Thank you very much for reading.
Post edited November 13, 2012 by keeveek
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I would gladly give a good home to any of the following from my GOG wish list:

Space Colony HD
Myst V
Normality
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Return to Zork
Zork Nemesis
Stranger's Wrath

A huge thank you in advance; either way though, I want to say a big thank you to such a great community. Every time I log on, I am always happy to see new threads/new games added/etc... and it cheers me up even on my crappiest of days. Thank you all, you have my eternal gratitude for being a great place to be apart of.
From the Interplay promo:

-Kingpin
-MDK 2
-Fallout 2

Not from promo:

-Warlords Battlecry 2
This game is in my wishlist for long time and if someone would gift me Thief Gold I would be very grateful.

Thank you!
Tropico 3 Gold edition, if anyone is feeling gifty today ;)
Etherlords please.

Thanks you generous people.