It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reposted
Post edited November 12, 2012 by iainmet
I'd really appreciate it if someone could gift me one of the following from the current promo! :)

Earthworm Jim 1+2, StoneKeep, Earthworm Jim 3D
I'd like any of the following games from the current promo

Fallout 2
MDK
Redneck Rampage
Earth Worm Jim 1-2
Messiah

Thanks In advance :)
I want some games from the promo:

MDK 1 + 2
Descent 1 + 2
Stonekeep
Redneck Rampage
Fallout 2

And Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Thanks for reading!
- MDK
- MDK 2
- Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
- Back to the Future: The Game

Thank you! B)
I would really appreciate Messiah... *puppy eyes* :P
Hi!

If anyone can gift me this game, I would be very grateful.
I'm interested in:

- Thief Gold

Thank you for reading!
Post edited November 12, 2012 by Madmate
Repost:

Well, money issues forced me to pass on the PWYW Interplay promo. So, it's quite nice this promo has came up.

With the giveaways I'm doing right now plus other unavoidable commitments, I really can't afford to buy any of the following games. Rest assured though, I really, really want them.

Freespace + Expansion
Redneck Rampage Collection

If any of my awesome fellow GOGers could gift me any of these I would be extremely grateful. I also always pay forward any gifts I get with giveaways etc. when I'm able. :)
Repost:

Wallace and Gromit :)
EDIT: gifted by a very kind man, called by name rawmilk905. Thanks!
Post edited November 10, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: So, maybe a little shining copy of Battle Chess? I'd love to play some bloody chess with my father :-)
IMHO, there are many free open source chess games that look and play better than Battle Chess. I am sure even animated ones. Those of you with Neverwinter Nights might also try the Neverwinter Chess Module, there is a revised version here.

However, if you still want it for nostalgic reasons, I will gift it to you.
Post edited November 10, 2012 by rawmilk905
Shall i say : I'd llike to receive the Deponia bundle or Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ?
Post edited November 11, 2012 by ne_zavarj
I'd love to have Fallout 2 or Earthworm Jim 1+2 from the current promo!!!!!! (Or Jagged Alliance 2) :-)))
Thanks a ton!!!
Post edited November 12, 2012 by Sebek
I would be grateful if someone gift me Darklands.

Thank you for reading! :)
Post edited November 12, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
The last Interplay games I want but I'm still missing:

-Kingpin
-MDK 2
-Fallout 2