It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Resonance from the current promo :)
high rated
ne_zavarj: Also any from these games :

To The Moon
Gemini Rue
Alan Wake`s American Nightmare
Torchlight
Spacechem
Darwinia
Mutant Mudds
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Multiwinia
The Ball
Pick five of them you want most and you will get an early birthday present ;)
ne_zavarj:
Ghorpm: Pick five of them you want most and you will get an early birthday present ;)
+1 Ghorpm, very generous :)
+1 ghorpm :)
Probably a bit odd even asking this considering if you picked it, it probably means you don't already own it. But if anyone has a spare Gemini Rue from the promo, I would love it have it. :)
Ghorpm: Pick five of them you want most and you will get an early birthday present ;)
Thank you . And + 1 rep for you .

To The Moon
Gemini Rue
Mutant Mudds
Torchlight
Spacechem

Also i decided to remove Alan Wake`s American Nightmare from the list since i don't own the first game .
ne_zavarj: Thank you . And + 1 rep for you .

To The Moon
Gemini Rue
Mutant Mudds
Torchlight
Spacechem
There is nothing left but two things: for me - to say "happy birthday!" and for you - to check your PM!
Ghorpm: There is nothing left but two things: for me - to say "happy birthday!" and for you - to check your PM!
Thank you .
Ghorpm: There is nothing left but two things: for me - to say "happy birthday!" and for you - to check your PM!
ne_zavarj: Thank you .
You are welcome! Enjoy your games!
I'd like to receive Resonance from current promo, if you have this exact game left in your gift code, you may as well pick me, to gift it :-)

Thanks!
+1 Ghorpm
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Licurg
Hmm, I'm pretty disappointed in the selection for this promo. Indy games don't normally impress me much and point and clicks (based on experiences with Tales of Monkey Island) bore me to anger. I do like Torchlight, but the rest look pretty dubious. I am considering Mutant Mudds and I would consider gifting others if I could break them up selectively from the promo, but I'm not sure I can do that. If I got a gift order, I couldn't selectively redeem certain games myself, could I? I'd end up having to take the games I didn't want unless I already had them, right?
rawmilk905: snip
Yep, all the games you don't already have will be added to your account. There's no way to break the code they give you.
rawmilk905: Hmm, I'm pretty disappointed in the selection for this promo. Indy games don't normally impress me much and point and clicks (based on experiences with Tales of Monkey Island) bore me to anger. I do like Torchlight, but the rest look pretty dubious. I am considering Mutant Mudds and I would consider gifting others if I could break them up selectively from the promo, but I'm not sure I can do that. If I got a gift order, I couldn't selectively redeem certain games myself, could I? I'd end up having to take the games I didn't want unless I already had them, right?
Correct.

The only other possibility that I can think of is, if you want game 1 and 2 out of game 1-5, gift the whole pack to someone who already has game 1 and 2. They'll redeem the rest, and then you can redeem the games you want.
If for some reason you should go down that road, make sure you gift it to someone you trust, as it would be somewhat risky.
If there's a leftover Resonance in someone's 5-pack, I'll give it a good home!