It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed out on Syndicate in the recent sale, if anybody could gift it to me i would be very appreciative, thanks.
Promos ended, so back to my regular beggary...

If someone is feeling generous I'd gladly accept any of the following magnificent games:

Blood (one unit whole blood)
Redneck Rampage
Realms of the Hunting
Descent 1+2 or Descent 3
Creatures Albian Years

Thank you :3
My evening will be even more awesome if someone could gift me Personal Nightmare or Waxworks. Thank you for reading, have a nice and happy day/evening everyone! :)

EDIT: Earthworm Jim 1+2 schon gekauft :)
Post edited November 09, 2012 by andriy
Only 1 game now on my wishlist :

Ultima Underworld

Missed the weekend deal unfortunately. Wasn't sure on Lands of Lore or Underworld and didn't get either!! PC Gamer have done a look back at it and confirmed to myself what I was thinking.....Awesome Game, could kick myself!

So if anyone feels like gifting would be awesome :)
Hi!
My wishlist:
-Sacrifice
-STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
Post edited November 12, 2012 by AlexHedgehog
If anyone could be so kind, I would love to have Street Fighter Alpha 2. I really wish GOG gets more fighting games!
Would anyone kindly grant me my birthday wish of SimCity 2000?
Post edited November 09, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Ok, sorry to be an idiot, but I just discovered this thread and I'm trying to understand it.

So, I can just go and post my wishlist, and wait for a nice soul to give it to me? That's cool, although I'm uncertain as to how to get myself into the excel file on the OP. It would be easier if I knew how to set a page with my shelf and wishlist, though, like some people did before (it might be buried somewhere on the 300 pages, but tldr)

In any case, my main concern goes somewhere else. I have 2 keys I can give away, and I can see that there are people on the excel file waiting for them. BUT! How am I suppossed to decide to which of these people send the code? Should I go for the smallest wishlists? The people who asked for it first? Organize a meeting and have them fight to the death for the codes?

Can someone enlighten me on this?
Post edited November 08, 2012 by P1na
P1na: snip
You post a list with the games you want but can't afford. If you want to gift someone yourself, you can either choose at random, or make a little contest, something along the lines of "First person to reply to this post gets a code for..." It's up to you, really :)
Deponia (1 or 2 or both :P)
Licurg: You post a list with the games you want but can't afford. If you want to gift someone yourself, you can either choose at random, or make a little contest, something along the lines of "First person to reply to this post gets a code for..." It's up to you, really :)
mmm... I'll have to think how to deal them, then.... thanks for the idea. I don't want to make the asking from a while ago useless, but I do feel that just passively asking for it isn't good enough too... Oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something. Eventually. The games I have to offer are Divine Divinity and Messiah, btw.

As for my own wishlist... I think these are the few titles I'm still missing, which haven't been for sale since I came to GOG 196 days ago. And I'm buying them the second they go on sale. With any luck, tomorrow.

Duke Nukem: manhattan project
Startopia
Carmaggeddon
Battle realms
Bloodrayne 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood omen 2
Gothic 3
Spellforce (platinum)
Etherlords
Or you could just make a "conventional" giveaway. Make a thread, with the OP saying something like "Post here for a chance to win Messiah, contest ends on (date). And then you pick the winner with random.org

EDIT: How could you have been here for 196 days if under your pic says you joined in April 2012 ?
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Licurg
Licurg: EDIT: How could you have been here for 196 days if under your pic says you joined in April 2012 ?
Time travel? I hear it's cool nowadays
P1na: Time travel? I hear it's cool nowadays
nah... was on the 80's and 90's... ;p