It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hmm... Only few hours before the end of the "last chance to buy and save big!"... according with GOG (I doubt, but, who knows? :P)
So, uh, I guess no one has a spare MDK (or Battle Chess) key to share with me, right? ;p
Post edited November 15, 2012 by Stooner
If anyone feels generous I would like a copy of Street Fighter Alpha 2. Been busting my butt filling out job applications for hours each day and have not had a chance to have some fun, but so far I got a couple of interview opportunities so I can't give that hope up right :-)
Ok, new weekend promo starts, and this topic will be flooded with posts. So here goes my wish:

Blitzkrieg anthology 1 or 2

I love wargames (as my name suggests), and Sudden Strike -games were one of my favourite ones back in the day. Unfortunately I missed Blitzkrieg -games, when they were first published, so I'm hoping I can catch up now.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for asking for your generosity.
Post edited November 19, 2012 by retro_gamer
I hold out hope for a copy of UFO: Aftershock or UFO: Afterlight…. I wish all a happy weekend.
Post edited November 16, 2012 by mrbax
Which of the UFO games are best? Because I would very much like that one.
I'd really like to check on Perimeter, if it's not a problem to you, kind gifter :-)
Post edited November 16, 2012 by keeveek
Segelbranth09: Which of the UFO games are best? Because I would very much like that one.
The only one I have played through so far is Aftermath (the first one).
I loved it.
Just picked up Aftershock now.
mrbax: I hold out hope for a copy of UFO: Aftershock or UFO: Afterlight…. I wish all a happy weekend.
Check your PM.
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Rodzaju
If there is someone out there who wants to practice some altruism, I've been wanting to have King's Bounty: The Legend for a long time and it is currently on sale...
high rated
Segelbranth09: Which of the UFO games are best? Because I would very much like that one.
Check PM
iainmet: Today is my birthday! I was going to make a giveaway thread but I'm not feeling too well. So...
I'm late, but I wish you had a really great Happy Birthday, iainmet! Hope you are better now?
rawmilk905: Check PM
Omg, thanks man!
iainmet: Today is my birthday! I was going to make a giveaway thread but I'm not feeling too well. So...
Thespian*: I'm late, but I wish you had a really great Happy Birthday, iainmet! Hope you are better now?
Er, my birthday was July

I think it may be someone else that I had replied to with quote who's birthday it was, I didn't do a giveaway on my birthday this year as I was flat broke as had to replace sons bed and the integrated dishwasher!
iainmet: Er, my birthday was July

I think it may be someone else that I had replied to with quote who's birthday it was, I didn't do a giveaway on my birthday this year as I was flat broke as had to replace sons bed and the integrated dishwasher!
You're right. Shame on me! But a belated Happy Birthday to you, nonetheless. :D

CowboyBebop: Today is my birthday! I was going to make a giveaway thread but I'm not feeling too well. So...
Second attempt: I'm late, but I wish you had a really great Happy Birthday, CowboyBebop! Hope you're better now?

Also, please read the three posts above for some laughs! :D
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Thespian*
Cryostasis is on promo right now, and I would rly love to try it. ^^
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Trid