It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: I can give a good home to any spare code of this games:

Nox
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Wing Commander: Privateer
Wing Commander 3
Wing Commander 4
Dungeon Keeper
Sim City 2000
Freespace
Freespace 2
I could give a good home to Ultima Underworld (only Ultima I don't have), Dungeon Keeper (I can't get my disc version of either working), or Freespace 1 or 2, as well. :P
danteveli: I would love me some Street Fighter Alpha 2. Just to beat everyone up with Akuma.
I miss that game, I always loved Honda, Akuma, Bison and Guile. :(
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
I still have one Outcast left from my giveaway.

First PM wins the remaining licence.

Edit: Taken
Post edited November 06, 2012 by ksj8ak2
Street Fighter Alpha 2, anyone. Please? I'll be very very thankful!

EDIT: ksj8ak2 has gifted me the game. :D It was very very awesome of him! :D THANK YOU AGAIN, ksj8ak2! :)
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Falci
I'd love to get Sacrifice. I would be very grateful.
dovahcore: I'd love to get Sacrifice. I would be very grateful.
SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN SACRIFICE ! PLEASE !!!
I'd love to play Darklands. I would be very grateful.

Thank you for reading! :)
I'd really appreciate it if someone could gift me Bioforge, Another World, Phantasmagoria, or Realms of the Haunting. They are in order of priority. Thank you in advance.
it would be awesome if someone would hook me up with Anachronox.
ive been curious to see Tom Hall's fan inducing work, that has been denied a sequel. especially after his kickstarter fizzled out and hasnt resurfaced.

if anyone has a code for Freespace 2 that would be stellar as well.
ErekoseDM: it would be awesome if someone would hook me up with Anachronox.
ive been curious to see Tom Hall's fan inducing work, that has been denied a sequel. especially after his kickstarter fizzled out and hasnt resurfaced.

There was an Anachronox kickstarter?
ErekoseDM: it would be awesome if someone would hook me up with Anachronox.

gameon: There was an Anachronox kickstarter?
no there wont be for the legal resons on Anachronox.

there was a Tom Hall Kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lootdrop/an-old-school-rpg-by-brenda-brathwaite-and-tom-hal/comments

many of the comments were hoping for Anachronox 2 or a sequel but it never was the case, and never eluded to be the case.
but that many people/fans talking well about this game perked my interest in Anachronox.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by ErekoseDM
gameon: There was an Anachronox kickstarter?
ErekoseDM: no there wont be for the legal resons on Anachronox.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lootdrop/an-old-school-rpg-by-brenda-brathwaite-and-tom-hal/comments

many of the comments were hoping for Anachronox 2 or a sequel but it never was the case, and never eluded to be the case.
but that many people/fans talking well about this game perked my interest in Anachronox.
I see. Well from picking up Anachronox after being recommended it from others here, i'd say it is worth checking out.

It's not the greatest RPG in terms of it's battle system, but the setting, the fact that there are puzzle/shooting sequences, the music and the humour make this very good.

Warning though, my GOG version had a game breaking bug at the end boss fiight.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by gameon
ErekoseDM: no there wont be for the legal resons on Anachronox.

gameon: I see. Well from picking up Anachronox after being recommended it from others here, i'd say it is worth checking out.

It's not the greatest RPG in terms of it's battle system, but the setting, the fact that there are puzzle/shooting sequences, the music and the humour make this very good.

is there a later gog version? without the game breaker final battle
or a patch or workaround in the forums or some forums

i saw squaresoft on the page as well. they just have the distro rights / ip (possibly) right? but didnt have a hand in the game portion
gameon: I see. Well from picking up Anachronox after being recommended it from others here, i'd say it is worth checking out.

ErekoseDM: is there a later gog version? without the game breaker final battle

i saw squaresoft on the page as well. they just have the distro rights / ip (possibly) right? but didnt have a hand in the game portion
There may be a fan made patch, i'm not sure. It could also have been an issue with my pc configuration. But some other people definitely had the same issue.

Although it's easy to find the game ending on youtube, so i found out what happened anyway. (which wasn't much of an ending to be honest)
ErekoseDM: is there a later gog version? without the game breaker final battle

gameon: There may be a fan made patch, i'm not sure. It could also have been an issue with my pc configuration. But some other people definitely had the same issue.

Although it's easy to find the game ending on youtube, so i found out what happened anyway. (which wasn't much of an ending to be honest)
the ending seemed to be the largest fan complaint about the game.
from Halls post/interviews/random tidbits i found online it seemed like he was of a mind it all got wrapped up storeline-wise. it might also be c/o the inability to continue the story which forced that conclusion/stance.

but i have yet to play the story to make the call how well it all gets wrapped up or doesnt.
gameon: There may be a fan made patch, i'm not sure. It could also have been an issue with my pc configuration. But some other people definitely had the same issue.

ErekoseDM: the ending seemed to be the largest fan complaint about the game.
from Halls post/interviews/random tidbits i found online it seemed like he was of a mind it all got wrapped up storeline-wise. it might also be c/o the inability to continue the story which forced that conclusion/stance.

but i have yet to play the story to make the call how well it all gets wrapped up or doesnt.
It doesn't ;)

(still worth playing despite that though)
Post edited November 07, 2012 by gameon