It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rawmilk905: Is Painkiller the best zombie game on GOG or is there another?
Licurg: Don't think you can call it a "zombie" game, but it's pretty awesome.
Hmm, I saw zombies in the screen shots.
Missed the Geneforge Saga PWYW.
Anyone have a spare GoG key leftover?
Thanks!
I got the idea now to gift a zombie game.
Painkiller is not really a zombie game as such.

You battle various denizens of hell, usually skeletons, demons, evil type monks etc Locations are under halls, graveyards and spooky type places

Still a fine horror themed shooter
Blood has more zombies but isn't as good (imo)
Licurg: Don't think you can call it a "zombie" game, but it's pretty awesome.
rawmilk905: Hmm, I saw zombies in the screen shots.
They're undead(don't think they're ever called "zombies" in the game but I guess you can call them that). Basically, you go to one area, kill all the monsters there, then move on to the next area. The level design is brilliant, and the weapons are very diverse(you have a gun that shoots wooden erm... "poles" I think they're called in english, and you can impale your enemies with it. BTW, it's much cheaper on GG at this moment.
Post edited October 29, 2012 by Licurg
SovietSharkey: Blood has more zombies but isn't as good (imo)
Yeah, the 1998 graphics do not look bearable to me either.
Licurg: They're undead(don't think they're ever called "zombies" in the game but I guess you can call them that). Basically, you go to one area, kill all the monsters there, then move on to the next area. The level design is brilliant, and the weapons are very diverse(you have a gun that shoots wooden erm... "poles" I think they're called in english, and you can impale your enemies with it. BTW, it's much cheaper on GG at this moment.
or wooden stake Licurg mate :D
Licurg: They're undead(don't think they're ever called "zombies" in the game but I guess you can call them that). Basically, you go to one area, kill all the monsters there, then move on to the next area. The level design is brilliant, and the weapons are very diverse(you have a gun that shoots wooden erm... "poles" I think they're called in english, and you can impale your enemies with it. BTW, it's much cheaper on GG at this moment.
Ian: or wooden stake Licurg mate :D
Yes, stakes....
OK, I'll wait for it to go on sale. Third person view is my preference anyhow.
rawmilk905: OK, I'll wait for it to go on sale. Third person view is my preference anyhow.
You sure? It's 2.49 euros on GG, and the original game(which isn't on GOG) costs just 1.25 euros.
rawmilk905: OK, I'll wait for it to go on sale. Third person view is my preference anyhow.
Licurg: You sure? It's 2.49 euros on GG, and the original game(which isn't on GOG) costs just 1.25 euros.
Yeah, I don't really like GamersGate like GOG.
Licurg: You sure? It's 2.49 euros on GG, and the original game(which isn't on GOG) costs just 1.25 euros.
rawmilk905: Yeah, I don't really like GamersGate like GOG.
Why not?
rawmilk905: Yeah, I don't really like GamersGate like GOG.
Licurg: Why not?
Have to be online to install right? Not worth it to me, GOG is better.
Post edited October 29, 2012 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Have to be online to install right? Not worth it to me, GOG is better.
Well, I use it, and it's no hassle at all. Maybe you should reconsider ? It's not GOG, but it's certainly the closest you can find.
rawmilk905: Have to be online to install right? Not worth it to me, GOG is better.
Licurg: Well, I use it, and it's no hassle at all. Maybe you should reconsider ? It's not GOG, but it's certainly the closest you can find.
I have an account but I only have 2 games on there. I really have to already like a game to even consider it there, being able to burn to disc without having to jump through hoops and snag from the temp folder before it's deleted, is a must for me.