It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: These two games of the current EA promo would complete my cherished collection of Wing Commander titles:

Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger
Wing Commander: Privateer

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who grant me this wish. :)
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Thespian*: These two games of the current EA promo would complete my cherished collection of Wing Commander titles:

Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger
Wing Commander: Privateer

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who grant me this wish. :)
K_1269: Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Du bist ein wunderbarer Mensch! Vielen Dank! :)

(I hope the sentences have the meaning I'm trying to express. My knowledge of German is almost nonexistent...)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your generosity, my friend! :)
Post edited November 03, 2012 by Thespian*
i would love to have ultima 8 or rayman 2 ((:
Few games I am after at the minute if someone is in a gifting mood :

Ultima Underworld
Startopia
Ghost Recon

Post edited November 06, 2012 by iainmet
I´ve been really wanting Sid Meier´s Alpha Centauri and since now it´s 2,39,i was wondering if any of you could get it for me.
I'd appreciate any oddworld game. Thanks anyways.
Wow, this weekend's promo is awesome. :)
I'd be grateful for Wing Commander 3 or Privateer; any (or all ;)) of the Ultima Series, preferrably Underworld and 7 :)
Hopeful repost:

OMG an amazing promo. I feel I have to ask for these as I really don't want to miss them being on promo. I really, really want:

Any of the Wing Commander games

I have very fond memories of playing the first Wing Commander with my dad on his Amiga when i was a young child. I even cried at the 21-gun salute cutscene when your character died lol. I played the later ones on the PS1 and loved them aswell, with the live action cutscenes, I was fascinated. I would love to play them again. I will jump for joy if anyone gifted me any of these. :)
nvm
Post edited November 03, 2012 by keeveek
I would appreciate if someone gift me Ultima IX or Lands of Lore1+2
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Ultima 8 and Ultima 9 :)
If you're feeling generous, i'd love to have Theme Hospital.
Crusader: No Regret would be nice if anyone is feeling generous.
my wishlist!

SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI
SYNDICATE
SIMCITY 2000 SPECIAL EDITION

i will be very happy
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Lands of Lore1+2 and Lands of Lore 3.