It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

/e: Thanks NameGoo! :)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by makr3la
lukew: Alright, all these great promos are killing (my wallet) me but I still love them. I really want: Theme Hospital SimCity 2000 I love these two games and they bring back memories of my childhood. If anyone would be kind enough to gift me either of these, then I would be extemely grateful. It would also allow me to buy a present for my sister's birthday next week. (I have 2 sisters, their birthdays are a week apart...) Aswell as do a few giveaways as soon as I'm able. :)
Done.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Done. A gift copy of "The Witcher" still available if anyone is interested.
Let it be known this guy is awesome. :D
Does anyone have a spare copy of Fallout Tactics? :-)
I'm sorry i don't usually askk. Should any1 over the next couple of weeks have spare keys for the fallout series, please would you consider me. Thanks for reading :)
If someone is willing to spend some spare coins, I'm interested in SimCity 2000 and Little Big Adventure from the current promo.
Thanks!
Still my Wishlist ((((:

- Rayman 2
- The Settlers 2
- Fallout 2
- Realms of Arkania 3
- Heroes of might and magic 3!!!
- Carmageddon
- Sacrifice
- Prince of persia
Thank you so much Gwai for fallout 1 + 2, very very generous of you +1 :D thanks again
Ian: Thank you so much Gwai for fallout 1 + 2, very very generous of you +1 :D thanks again
Where is Gwai? We have to make +1 for him! Please post here and thanks, Ian deserve it :-)
high rated
from your powers combined... who called me? x] nah, don't mention it, I'm quite shy and my lurking nature will blush all over :}
Gwai: from your powers combined... who called me? x] nah, don't mention it, I'm quite shy and my lurking nature will blush all over :}
Thank you so much. I am very grateful, you are very generous :D +1
I would love Crusader No Remorse which is on sale right now if someone is feeling generous. I'm in the mood to shoot stuff like it's 1995.
I'd love to play Simcity 2000 or Theme Hospital and now would be the best time, if you're feeling generous.
If you have spare code for Freespace (1 or 2) and are searching a way to give vent to generosity - search no more. Just press Sulibor's PM button ;)
theme hospital for little old me? por favor?