It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't own anything in the lower tier. I have seen people saying they don't want those games, and well, i could give them a home.
OK, I wouldn't ask so fast, but I guess I'll give it a try too... ;p
I know pretty much everyone has Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics but me,
so let me get you extra copies, if you don't mind? =D

If everything fails, I never experienced The Little Big Adventure...
gameon: I don't own anything in the lower tier. I have seen people saying they don't want those games, and well, i could give them a home.
You do realize they're on sale for as little as one cent?
gameon: I don't own anything in the lower tier. I have seen people saying they don't want those games, and well, i could give them a home.
Asbeau: You do realize they're on sale for as little as one cent?
It'd be embarrasing to pay that little for 8 games. It would feel wrong.
I have a key with Die by the Sword and Giants Citizen Kabuto if someone wants it let me know, got the extra keys from getting the 20 game promo.

Not going to put the key up in Ninja thread as it will probably be nabbed by a non GOG or forum user and the whole load of crap that went on in there the past few days.

So if someone wants it and will play the games let me know and I will be happy to let it go :)
iainmet: I have a key with Die by the Sword and Giants Citizen Kabuto if someone wants it let me know, got the extra keys from getting the 20 game promo. Not going to put the key up in Ninja thread as it will probably be nabbed by a non GOG or forum user and the whole load of crap that went on in there the past few days. So if someone wants it and will play the games let me know and I will be happy to let it go :)
I'll take it, however I already have Giants Citizen Kabuto, so you could regift it afterward?
iainmet: I have a key with Die by the Sword and Giants Citizen Kabuto if someone wants it let me know, got the extra keys from getting the 20 game promo. Not going to put the key up in Ninja thread as it will probably be nabbed by a non GOG or forum user and the whole load of crap that went on in there the past few days. So if someone wants it and will play the games let me know and I will be happy to let it go :)
spoderman: I'll take it, however I already have Giants Citizen Kabuto, so you could regift it afterward?
I Pm'ed him for Kabuto already.
If anyone has an extra Earthworm Jim 3D key or Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura key I would be very grateful.
spoderman: I'll take it, however I already have Giants Citizen Kabuto, so you could regift it afterward?
Not sure how it works exactly in all honesty. had a PM from another user asking for Giants so could work, just waiting to hear back from them
iainmet: Not sure how it works exactly in all honesty. had a PM from another user asking for Giants so could work, just waiting to hear back from them
One big code. If you already have the game, someone else can redeem it using the same code.
iainmet: Not sure how it works exactly in all honesty. had a PM from another user asking for Giants so could work, just waiting to hear back from them
gameon: One big code. If you already have the game, someone else can redeem it using the same code.
Yep, I'd be able to reuse it.
I'm just waiting on Ian at the minute, he sent me a PM first so he gets first refusal understandably.

Sorry peeps, Ian has gotten both games now. He does a lot for the community as it is and he gave me a shout first
Post edited October 18, 2012 by iainmet
Would someone be so kind as to buy me Edna & Harvey?
iainmet: I'm just waiting on Ian at the minute, he sent me a PM first so he gets first refusal understandably. Sorry peeps, Ian has gotten both games now. He does a lot for the community as it is and he gave me a shout first
It's Ian we're talking about, who could ever complain? :)
If someone has a spare fallout 2 for me i would be really happy.

I could gift you HL2 on steam for it if you want