It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DaCostaBR: I'll gift Fallout 2 to the first person who answers saying they want it.
Madmate: Hi, does anybody have extra spare from Interplay bundle, I would be thankful? I need just: -Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader -Fallout 2 -Fallout Tactics Thank you!
DaCostaBR: I can't just give it to you since I don't know if someone already did it, and you're offline so I can't ask. But if you're still on the market for it just say it. Like I said, the first one who asks.
Can I have it?
Thanks!
I'd like it if you've not given it yet. Looks like I was a tad late. Oh well, congrats to the winner.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Tw2Brick
DaCostaBR: I'll gift Fallout 2 to the first person who answers saying they want it.
I can't just give it to you since I don't know if someone already did it, and you're offline so I can't ask. But if you're still on the market for it just say it. Like I said, the first one who asks.
Madmate: Can I have it? Thanks!
Sorry, already sent it to benderz. Missed it by just a minute. I really didn't expect anyone to ask so quickly
DaCostaBR: Sorry, already sent it to benderz. Missed it by just a minute. I really didn't expect anyone to ask so quickly
I was lucky, thank you again DaCostaBR, very appreciate :-)
Madmate: Can I have it? Thanks!
DaCostaBR: Sorry, already sent it to benderz. Missed it by just a minute. I really didn't expect anyone to ask so quickly
No problem, he was faster! Thanks anyway!
Madmate: No problem, he was faster! Thanks anyway!
would u like broken sword ?
Ian: would u like broken sword ?
That sounds like a threat!
Are you asking me or Madmate? Cause I've had my eye on broken sword for some time. So if it's me, yes.
Thank you, Ian, but I already have that one. I just asked for Lionheart and Fallout 2&T from Interplay bundle if somebody has spare one. Thank you!
DaCostaBR: Are you asking me or Madmate? Cause I've had my eye on broken sword for some time. So if it's me, yes.
I didnt phrase it very well sorry - as u were 1st to ask, check pm

Madmate i dont have those sorry.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Ian
That's great, awesome folks here. Enjoy the games, good stuff.
DaCostaBR: Are you asking me or Madmate? Cause I've had my eye on broken sword for some time. So if it's me, yes.
Ian: I didnt phrase it very well sorry - as u were 1st to ask, check pm Madmate i dont have those sorry.
Thanks for the game!

Had a silly little mishap on my part but am already downloading the game, will be playing it as soon as it's finished
Anyone feeling generous?
I'd love Theme Hospital from the current sale :)
If anyone is feeling especially gifty I'd really appreciate Carmegeddon or Theme Hospital. Thanks!
I'd really appreciate Bioforge or Realms of the Haunting. I'd be forever grateful if someone could gift me one of these please! :)