It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Denezan: I have a code for Beyond Divinity and Divine Divinity if anyone wants it? It is a code for both
(Raises his right hand)
Repost:

Alright, I don't expect to get it but it's worth a try.

I really, really want Retro City Rampage

If someone can find it in their heart to gift it to me, I will be overjoyed and will pay it forward by doing as many giveaways (I'm doing a giveaway right now here) as is humanly possible for me to do as soon as I'm able. :)
Denezan: I have a code for Beyond Divinity and Divine Divinity if anyone wants it? It is a code for both Edit : Games have been redeemed by Licurg. Enjoy :)
I will :) And thanks again. +1
If anyone wishes to give away any of these games:

-Retro city rampage
-Silent storm gold edition
- Arcanum of steamworks and magick obsura
- Ultima 7 the complete edition
- Icewind dale 1 complete
- Icewind dale 2 complete
- Neverwinter Nights diamond edition
- Planescape torment
- Sacrifice

I would be more than happy to give them a good home and would be very grateful forever Thank you very much to all the great people out there
Post edited October 11, 2012 by Elvin37
I have long since been in need of some old-school goodness, and Retro City Rampage seems to fit the bill pretty well.

If anyone would be able to grant me this 8-bit nostalgia-fest, I would be ever grateful!
I'd really like Retro City Rampage, or either Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity or both, or Divinity II, if anyone feeling generous. :)
Post edited October 11, 2012 by MFbM
First PM gets my gift copy of Divine Divinity, which was already on my shelf prior to the current promo.

Redeemed. Thanks.
Post edited October 12, 2012 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: First PM with an email you want me to send it to gets my gift copy of Divine Divinity, which was already on my shelf prior to the current promo.
You know, you could just gift directly by PMing the code :P
Ah, OK. I thought I had to send by email. Are you responding?
I would like the divine divinity code please
rawmilk905: Ah, OK. I thought I had to send by email. Are you responding?
Well, I already have it :) Give it to Elvin, he's new and doesn't have many games.
OK, given to Elvin37. Perhaps I should delete my post?
rawmilk905: OK, given to Elvin37. Perhaps I should delete my post?
Just write "Redeemed" under it, so you won't confuse anybody :P
Today's the last day La-Mulana is on sale.
rawmilk905: OK, given to Elvin37. Perhaps I should delete my post?
Thank you very much!