It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last bump...for Rayman XD
Would someone be kind enough to gift me Harveys New Eyes. I would really appreciate that.
One more appeal for the Divinity bundle while it's available... any kind gifters out there? :)
Thanks again for ksj8ak2 for gifting me HoMM3.
err, uh, the Ubisoft weekend promo has ended, so I bet no one got stuck with a code for <span class="bold">Heroes of Might and Magic 3</span>, hmm?
Could someone please gift me either Realms of the Haunting, Phantasmagoria or Retro City Rampage? I played Realms as a kid and I want to play it again so bad!!! Retro City Rampage looks awesome as does Phantasmagoria. Any generosity to let me relive some great childhood memories would be greatly appreciated! :)
If anybody has a spare La Mulana, Might and Magic 6 pack, Arcanum, Gothic or Nexus I would appreciate getting it
Got it .
Post edited November 24, 2012 by irlandezul
I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with Postal 2 anyone?
I don't really need anything at the moment, since Might and Magic 3 is devouring me time like a throng of hungry Infernal Troglodytes, but I just gotta say that the existence of this thread is really cool, especially considering the way the economy is world-wide. Actually, maybe we should all get together and gift some good old resource management sims to our political leadership ;)
Currently out of work, so when I'm taking beaks from the job hunt, Edna and Harvey would be an awesome distraction.
NightK: I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with Postal 2 anyone?
It's basically mindless, unprovoked (for a given definition of unprovoked) violence. But don't take my word for it - check your PM inbox =)
Postal 2 Complete if someone is feeling generous. I'm craving some violence...
I also want Postal 2 while its on sale.
I don't get it, is Postal 2 rly that fun? :S
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Trid