It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll post my current wishlist.

From the sale:
Interstate 76 or 82
Phantasmagoria
SWAT 3
Any of the King's Quest of Space Quest games.

Carmageddon
King of Dragon Pass
La-Mulana

Thanks for looking!
adambiser: If anyone would care to gift "Pharaoh+Cleopatra" ...
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
I would love Pharaoh+Cleopatra or Zeus+Poseidon, if anyone feels in a gifting mood. :)

Thank you!
Ok, last cry of a doll, and a swansong:

King's Quest 1+2+3, if anyone is having a feeling like "This dude could shut the hell up already!" ;-)
Brynhilda: I wish! More than anything~ (well, not anything, but couldn't resist)

Arcanum!
Licurg: INCOMING!!! Check PM
lukew: Gabriel Knight 2
Licurg: Here ya go, little boy :) Check PM
OMG! Thank you sooo much, I am extremely grateful. You are awesome! :):):)
Licurg: INCOMING!!! Check PM

Here ya go, little boy :) Check PM
lukew: OMG! Thank you sooo much, I am extremely grateful. You are awesome! :):):)
Yes I am :P Tho I suggest reposting your list before the sale's over, I heard the 3rd GK game is the best :)
Updating my list:

Freespace

Thanks!
Post edited October 09, 2012 by park_84
adambiser: If anyone would care to gift "Pharaoh+Cleopatra" ...
K_1269: Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Thank you and I will! :D
I would really like to play Quest for Glory 1-5
Having never had the good fortune to play the Quest For Glory games, I would be very happy indeed should I receive a gift before the current sale ends :).
high rated
shadowmirage: Having never had the good fortune to play the Quest For Glory games, I would be very happy indeed should I receive a gift before the current sale ends :).
Check pm :)
Post edited October 10, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
shadowmirage: Having never had the good fortune to play the Quest For Glory games, I would be very happy indeed should I receive a gift before the current sale ends :).
OvaltineJenkins: Check pm :)
Thank you, kind friend :). My birthday happens to be less than a week from now, and this is the perfect gift! I think this collection should keep me busy well beyond that ;).
Thank you, once more, truly.
lukew: OMG! Thank you sooo much, I am extremely grateful. You are awesome! :):):)
Licurg: Yes I am :P Tho I suggest reposting your list before the sale's over, I heard the 3rd GK game is the best :)
Forgot to repost it and now the promo is over and I don't have the third game. I'm annoyed with myself...
Hotline Miami is being released on my birthday (Oct 23). I am turning 31. I would love to recieve it as a birthday present.

Carmageddon would also be great.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by joek0