It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just saw this thread, pretty cool idea, and a really generous bunch here. Here's a list of games I'd most like to own on GOG, should anyone have an extra copy they're feeling generous with. :)

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Retro City Rampage
Machinarium: Collector's Edition
Beyond Good and Evil
Two Worlds
Here's an update of top ten games from mine wishlist. While this promo still lasts.

Seven from this weekend's promo:
Settlers® 2: Gold Edition, The
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time

Two random games:
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The
Neverwinter Nights

And last game for those feeling extremely generous:
ArmA 2: Combined Operations
Post edited October 13, 2012 by Nightfall87
grynn: Oh thanks a lot Cowboy Bebop, you're my favourite anime along with Samurai Champloo :D
CowboyBebop: You're welcome. Those 2 are some of my favorite anime along with Trigun and Evangelion (mostly because latter 2 introduced me to anime). Did anyone get the Total Recall joke? My favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie is Total Recall but my favorite quote of his is Get to da Choppa!! Recently, he wrote an autobiography titled Total Recall where he talked about (among other things) his affair years ago with his maid that resulted in a son and having an affair with another actress while dating Maria. I felt sorry for her when it came out in the news after so many years and then he wrote about it. I spread the love by gifting a game but one could say that Arnold "spread the love" too. Eh, maybe the joke wasn't that good. Anyway I hope you enjoy the game :)
I knew it had something to do with Arnold and my title but didn't have a clue about his book, it must be a good read :D Thanks again.
nvm
Post edited October 14, 2012 by keeveek
Since their on sale I would like Might and Magic 6 pack, HoMM 3 or XIII
Reposting weekend wishlist
Repost, update:

Well, it's happened again. Another great promo and no money to buy any of them. Which pains me because I have very fond memories of all the following games.

I would really like:

Might and Magic 6-Pack
Heroes of Might and Magic 2

If anyone could gift me any of these, my heart will sing with joy and my nostalgia muscle will love it too. :)
I've been wanting to try out some more turn based strategy games, so my current wishlist is

King of Dragon Pass
Age of Wonders
Alpha Centauri
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

so HoMM3 while it's on promo would be appreciated. Thank you in advance..
Edited
Post edited May 26, 2013 by irlandezul
Post edited October 15, 2012 by park_84
After reading thread about Might & Magic I would love to try them:

Might and Magic® 6-pack: Limited Edition
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor™
Hey guys, another re-post.

I would really like Heroes of Might & Magic 3, since it's on discount. But I have no money.

Thank you!
Just repost, Far Cry 2 from the curret promo and Divinity 2 if any1 fell like gifting ^^
Post edited October 15, 2012 by Trid
Heroes of might and magic 2? Please and thank you? :)
I'm missing Might & Magic 8 and 9 could someone help me complete the series? :X
My wishlist: and [url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/apache_longbow]Apache Longbow. Thanks in advance.