It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last time I posted in this thread was a few months back, and I asked for Planescape: Torment or Icewind Dale 2.

Today seems like a good day to repeat my request for the same games :D

Thanks for looking, and good luck to everybody 'wishing' for a new game

EDIT: I now have IWD2 :D
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Asbeau
I never played any of the Icewind Dale games before, so if you're feeling generous, it would make me quite happy.
FTL
King of Dragon Pass
Here's my wishlist containg Tex Mutphy Overseer, If anyone has a spare code, for backing Fedora Project, that I could use for Tex Murphy Overseer, it would be greatly appreciated . Thank you!

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post3293
Post edited September 15, 2012 by klaattu
I just want Planescape: torment, a classic and I've never played it. NWN would be nice too.
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 would really make my day I never actually got to play them.

I love you all
weekend wishlist:
Faster Than Light
Icewind Dale

contact me by PM
Those of you asking for FTL (you have good taste because it's awesome), you may be interested to know that I am having a giveaway for it at the moment here. Feel free to enter. :)
Post edited September 18, 2012 by retro_gamer
Update: I decided to get the Baldur's Gate games on my own.

Still would like
Icewind Dale
Neverwinter Nights
Planescape
my wishlist - only because it is on offer

Planescape: Torment

(and only if u feeling rich please, because it will be a good while before i play it, as said, I only putting it out there coz it on offer) thanks for reading.
Ian: my wishlist - only because it is on offer

(and only if u feeling rich please, because it will be a good while before i play it, as said, I only putting it out there coz it on offer) thanks for reading.
Check your PMs good sir. If anyone deserves a gift, it's you. It's the least I can do. Enjoy. :)
Ian: my wishlist - only because it is on offer

lukew: Check your PMs good sir. If anyone deserves a gift, it's you. It's the least I can do. Enjoy. :)
Thank you so much, you are very kind :D
lukew: Check your PMs good sir. If anyone deserves a gift, it's you. It's the least I can do. Enjoy. :)
Ian: Thank you so much, you are very kind :D
You're very welcome. :)
If anybody could gift me one of these, I'd be infinitely grateful.

Top 6 Wishes: (In order of priority, 6 cause I couldn't narrow it down to 5.)

Another World
Personal Nightmare or Waxworks (Want both a lot and they're close in design)
Urban Chaos
Realms of the Haunting
Thief 2
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

Thanks in advance! :D