It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In no particular order:

On GOG:
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
S2: Silent Storm Gold
Quest for Glory I-V
Resonance
Soul Reaver 1
Chronicles of Riddick
To the Moon

And on Steam:
Analogue: A Hate Story
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Dead Space 1
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
i666an: +1 pH7 mate, they have 2 copies now :)
Oh.. Well, there's probably others that'll want this game =)

I bought it a couple of months after it was released but "lost it" at some point after that. Buying it (again) at GOG wasn't a very hard decision =]

Not directed at you in particular i666an, but existing and future gifters:
Incidently, that's why I quote the recipient and game when gifting - that way others will know who've already received this or that game on their wishlist. They might not be on for several hours/days so one can't rely on the recipient to edit his/her post.
i666an: +1 pH7 mate, they have 2 copies now :)
pH7: Oh.. Well, there's probably others that'll want this game =)

I bought it a couple of months after it was released but "lost it" at some point after that. Buying it (again) at GOG wasn't a very hard decision =]

Not directed at you in particular i666an, but existing and future gifters:
Incidently, that's why I quote the recipient and game when gifting - that way others will know who've already received this or that game on their wishlist. They might not be on for several hours/days so one can't rely on the recipient to edit his/her post.
I did in this case, post 3894 - but i agree with you wholeheartedly, I will make it plainer so this can't happen again :) (sorry, you make so many peeps smile, it makes me smile)
i666an: I did in this case, post 3894 - but i agree with you wholeheartedly, I will make it plainer so this can't happen again :) (sorry, you make so many peeps smile, it makes me smile)
Indeed you did. And I know I'm not going blind because I even remember reading your post. So, I must be going daft.. or, maybe I just had a "senior moment" - apparently it's to be expected.. It's not the first time the past few weeks, either - maybe I need a vacation / some time off. Unfortunately, I've just had two weeks off..
i666an: I did in this case, post 3894 - but i agree with you wholeheartedly, I will make it plainer so this can't happen again :) (sorry, you make so many peeps smile, it makes me smile)
pH7: Indeed you did. And I know I'm not going blind because I even remember reading your post. So, I must be going daft.. or, maybe I just had a "senior moment" - apparently it's to be expected.. It's not the first time the past few weeks, either - maybe I need a vacation / some time off. Unfortunately, I've just had two weeks off..
damn :( I was going to suggest a vacation. We can both have senior moments lol :)
Two bigtime gifters in thread...must....resist.....urge.....to...post...wishlist...again.

:runs away screaming:
GameRager: Two bigtime gifters in thread...must....resist.....urge.....to...post...wishlist...again.

LOL!

Almost I didn't recognize you with that aspect :D
GameRager: Two bigtime gifters in thread...must....resist.....urge.....to...post...wishlist...again.

thespian9099: LOL!

I figured an avatar change was in order after having the old one for 6 months and all.
thespian9099: LOL!

GameRager: I figured an avatar change was in order after having the old one for 6 months and all.
Maybe I'm going blind after all - or perhaps the fact that your new avatar reminds me of soccer for some reason, hence I might've been blocking the sight of it out - gone back two weeks and still can't find your wishlist.. Anyway, if it's older than two weeks, it's probably out of date, with all the new releases etc.

On a different, yet related, note; I've tried to gift different people instead of the same (loud? ;-)) ones multiple times, but I think I'll change that. (I hadn't gifted anything to shadowmirage, and finding 'new' recipients has become kind of hard lately, so that might have clouded my thinking.. well, that's as good an excuse as I may come up with, anyway.)
pH7: I've tried to gift different people instead of the same (loud? ;-)) ones multiple times, but I think I'll change that. (I hadn't gifted anything to shadowmirage, and finding 'new' recipients has become kind of hard lately, so that might have clouded my thinking.. well, that's as good an excuse as I may come up with, anyway.)
*running to get his list*
*silently running, not loudly running* :D
GameRager: I figured an avatar change was in order after having the old one for 6 months and all.
pH7: Maybe I'm going blind after all - or perhaps the fact that your new avatar reminds me of soccer for some reason, hence I might've been blocking the sight of it out - gone back two weeks and still can't find your wishlist.. Anyway, if it's older than two weeks, it's probably out of date, with all the new releases etc.

On a different, yet related, note; I've tried to gift different people instead of the same (loud? ;-)) ones multiple times, but I think I'll change that. (I hadn't gifted anything to shadowmirage, and finding 'new' recipients has become kind of hard lately, so that might have clouded my thinking.. well, that's as good an excuse as I may come up with, anyway.)
Not asking for anything, but it's here:

list
Post edited July 16, 2012 by GameRager
Now seriously: I make a request, and this time not for myself.

Tomorrow I will launch a giveaway to publicize the Giveaways listing thread created by ZPavelZ. Is basically a survey to get feedback on some questions and ask for suggestions to improve the thread.

If some forum members can help by donating some games (preferably in GOG, but we gratefully accept Desura, Steam, Gamersgate and the like, also) him and I really would appreciate.

Contact me by PM if you can help with something. Thanks in advance.
Post edited July 16, 2012 by thespian9099
high rated
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -

somat to do with planes i think lol

9BHIN*ZIC9E*22LX4 - steam
i666an: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -

I grabbed it. One of only two games I was interested in in the Indie Gala VI bundle. The other was Cargo, heh.

Thanks. +1
i666an: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -

do you have an infinite supply of these or are you just a supporter of awful drm. damn i feel that since i joined this community i've begun to be more hateful against drm

never the less +1 to you good sir