It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: l'll offer my forum title for free for the weekend.
slaktarn: I don't belive either of you, it is a private and wonderful space to express yourself
Lol, i'd do it. At no cost.
gameon: l'll offer my forum title for free for the weekend.
slaktarn: I don't belive either of you, it is a private and wonderful space to express yourself
Indeed it is.
Right now it's expressing how much I would love to have those games....
;-}
Nightfall87: Since everybody is doing it, here's mine wishlist. Or to be precise current top 10 items from mine wishlist, in no particular order:

Stronghold Crusader
Check your PM inbox =)
My current wishlist:

Here

Thank you
Post edited June 29, 2012 by klaattu
All i really want at the moment is Postal 2.
(trying once more.. I'm really starting to hate my ISP.. unfortunately there's no real alternative..)

klaattu: My current wishlist:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura

Thank you
Check your PM inbox =)
pH7: ...
Thank you very much for Arcanum
I keep getting this error on the gogwiki links:

Fatal error: Class 'SpecialBirthdays' not found in /mnt/webg/c0/60/52870260/htdocs/includes/SpecialPage.php on line 391

??

It was working earlier.
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
Thx again mate! :)
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place but alas.

I want to get this
https://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-157565-Dark-Souls-Prepare-to-Die-Edition-PC
However this is not offered in the united states. I am wondering if an aussie goglodyte could work out ordering it for me and shipping it the US. Is this at all feasable? I know international shipping can get kind of ridiculous. If anyone would like to oblige me, just send me a PM.

I wanted to preorder for the mouse and mousepad btw.

I didn't mention this, but I will pay the entire cost. I will also pay for the time to arrange this as well. I don't want it for free.
Post edited June 30, 2012 by angrypole
angrypole: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place but alas.

I want to get this
However this is not offered in the united states. I am wondering if an aussie goglodyte could work out ordering it for me and shipping it the US. Is this at all feasable? I know international shipping can get kind of ridiculous. If anyone would like to oblige me, just send me a PM.

It's coming out in the US in August. Unless you mean the mouse/mousepad aren't available?
angrypole: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place but alas.

I want to get this

johnki: It's coming out in the US in August. Unless you mean the mouse/mousepad aren't available?
It is coming out in august, but as far as I know we will not get the collectors edition. I believe that we will only have the option for digital download. I wanted to get the collectors edition with the preorder mouse and mousepad, book, cd etc.
My wishlist :
Riven
Uru:complete chronicles
Myst V:End of Ages

Contact me by PM
this is my wishlist, if you're feeling generous.

Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition
Soulbringer
BloodRayne 2
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
Stronghold
Dungeon Keeper™ 2
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE
Outcast
Two Worlds
Painkiller Black Edition
BloodRayne
Sacred Gold
Real Myst
Simon the Sorcerer
Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The
Beyond Good and Evil™
XIII
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time
Theme Hospital
Post edited June 30, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
I like this thread, it reminds me of when i was really young and was in the stores with my mother, nagging on her to get a toy, the only difference is that i rarely get anything from here.

Also, could i get Hitman: codename 47?

EDIT: Pretty please!
Post edited June 30, 2012 by slaktarn