It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I never asked for any non-GOG game here, but "Harbinger" and "Besieger" are both 50% off on Gamersgate, costing 2.48 euros each. Just in case anybody has some spare BLC :)
-edit-
Post edited July 04, 2012 by Feeenix
Licurg: I never asked for any non-GOG game here, but "Harbinger" and "Besieger" are both 50% off on Gamersgate, costing 2.48 euros each. Just in case anybody has some spare BLC :)
Another Harbinger fan? I thought I was the only one(from the responses I got to my Harbinger thread). 0.o
Licurg: I never asked for any non-GOG game here, but "Harbinger" and "Besieger" are both 50% off on Gamersgate, costing 2.48 euros each. Just in case anybody has some spare BLC :)
GameRager: Another Harbinger fan? I thought I was the only one(from the responses I got to my Harbinger thread). 0.o
Guess we're a couple of freaks :P
GameRager: Another Harbinger fan? I thought I was the only one(from the responses I got to my Harbinger thread). 0.o
Licurg: Guess we're a couple of freaks :P
It truly is an awesome little diablo clone, isn't it? I wish they'd made a sequel(And that it hadn't crashed when I first played it years back[At one point 2/3 of the way through the game.], forcing me to restart the entire game.).
Licurg: Guess we're a couple of freaks :P
GameRager: It truly is an awesome little diablo clone, isn't it? I wish they'd made a sequel(And that it hadn't crashed when I first played it years back[At one point 2/3 of the way through the game.], forcing me to restart the entire game.).
Indeed... Anybody who has no idea what were talking about, here's the wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbinger_%28video_game%29
My wishlist :
Riven
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Freespace 2
Soul River
Soul Reaver 2
The Last Express
Phantasmagoria 1or 2
Beyond Good and Evil

I would like to add Steam games since I got back:
Half-Life
KOTOR
Star Wars Starfighter
SW:Dark Forces
Morrowind
Jedi Academy
The Dig
Loom
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis

contact me by PM
updated
Post edited July 18, 2012 by slaktarn
Sanitarium is so cheap right now *wink*
It's so cheap that somebody could gift Sanitarium to both you and me!
andrestv: Sanitarium is so cheap right now *wink*
keeveek: It's so cheap that somebody could gift Sanitarium to both you and me!
Or all 3 of us?
Post edited July 06, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
keeveek: It's so cheap that somebody could gift Sanitarium to both you and me!
pezhead53: Or all 3 of us?
or how about the 4 amigos ;) I love this game but I can't get my disc copy to work for some oddball reason. :(
My wishlist in no particular order:

Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Sanitarium
Enclave
Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE
Painkiller Black Edition
Master of Orion 1+2
Original War
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Post edited July 04, 2012 by Morbi
to a generous person Sanitarium is on sale ; ) and please note if you PM me include your wishlist and I will get back on you in the near future.

have a great day
Post edited July 03, 2012 by PhilAMB029