It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This might sound like a strange request, but I don't get paid until Friday, and I've been dying to try Syberia, which is 40% off. Should someone choose to buy it for me when on sale, I will be happy to gift them any one of the remaining sale games (of their choice, of course) in exchange.
Post edited June 28, 2012 by pezhead53
since it's on promo, I would like Septerra Core or Realms of Arkania 3
contact me by PM
Last post before this one is over 10 hours old :/ must be a Gamer's Flu epidemic or something...

My wishlist(short version):

Postal 2
Unreal: Gold Edition
Zeus Bundle
Unreal Tournament 2004
Bloodrayne
MDK
Duke Nukem 3D : Manhattan Project

My thanks to the people who have gifted me thus far:

Dischord - Sacrifice, Fallout
PH7 - Disciples: Sacred Lands
The_Bard- Haegemonia
ksj8ak2 - Gothic
i666an - Serious Sam : First Encounter, Sacred: Gold Edition

Thanks also to Jdrez, who made a giveaway that got me HOMM3.
Also thanks to Gameon for giving me a backup of The Witcher 1. I gave it away, but still very appreciated.
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Licurg
Cavalieroscuro: I really hope for a heavy Gabril Knight discount,I really want to play again GK1,which I played AGES ago.
Check your PM inbox (and sorry for killing the suspense of waiting to see if GK takes part in the Battle of the Games =P)
Cavalieroscuro: I really hope for a heavy Gabril Knight discount,I really want to play again GK1,which I played AGES ago.
pH7: Check your PM inbox (and sorry for killing the suspense of waiting to see if GK takes part in the Battle of the Games =P)
pH7 man you are certainly a king among kings. :P

If anyone, is willing to gift any of the following I'd be eternally grateful:

Quest for Glory 1-5
Neverwinter Nights
The Feeble Files
Trine
Sanitarium

Have a good day all. :D
I'm really interested in Septerra Core, if anyone feels that he's wallet is too heavy ;)
keeveek: I'm really interested in Septerra Core, if anyone feels that he's wallet is too heavy ;)
yeah its full with old useless bus tickets but you can have that if you want? :p
keeveek: I'm really interested in Septerra Core, if anyone feels that he's wallet is too heavy ;)
lugum: yeah its full with old useless bus tickets but you can have that if you want? :p
Or pictures of your momma :P
lugum: yeah its full with old useless bus tickets but you can have that if you want? :p
keeveek: Or pictures of your momma :P
I don't think anyone want those...sorry lugum ;)
keeveek: Or pictures of your momma :P
slaktarn: I don't think anyone want those...sorry lugum ;)
i wasnt going to give them away anyway.
A public thanks to PH7 for Gabriel Knight!!!!
Current wish : The Longest Journey

edit : my updated wishlist
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post3089
Post edited June 28, 2012 by ne_zavarj
I would love to make The Longest Journey by Syberia....

edit: well, don't need to be through Syberia, but i would love if it was the longest.... ;p
need to see if it's as beautiful as they say.......
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Stooner
My wishlist:
Uru:complete chronicles
Riven
Myst V:End of Ages
Contact my by PM
this looks cute: http://store.steampowered.com/app/213030