It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I'd be very interested in the Two Worlds deal, however, neither do I own a credit card, nor am I registered with PayPal.
I'd be really grateful if someone would be so kind as to send this game to me as a gift. Of course, I would also be ready to transfer the money to your bank account
Thanks in advance :)

-someone new to GOG
Would love to be able to play two worlds. If someone is felling generous send me a PM :)

Thanks in advance!
My wishlist :
Riven
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Freespace 2
Soul River
Soul Reaver 2
The Last Express
Phantasmagoria 1or 2
Beyond Good and Evil

contact me by PM

PS:I had to take down Myst V and Uru from my wishlist because I downloaded the demos and they didn't ran very well on my PC
I would wish for Geneforge because you can never have too many good RPGs
Post edited July 02, 2012 by makr3la
Dice5: This is my full wishlist
STEAM
Terraria
Super Meatboy/Meat Boy
Binding of Issac

GOG
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Baldur's Gate II
Deus Ex

Anyone who get's me any of these games would be added to my
Super Rainbow List of Awsome-dome! (tm)

EDIT: anyone who gets me terraria would be elected as the headmaster of the fore-mentioned list :D
Theta_Sigma: Aww DAMN! I wish I had of known, I had an extra Binding of Isaac code when I imported the Unholy Edition of the game to Canada. Unfortunately it is pre-Wrath of the Lamb though.
Awwww. it's ok ;D consider yourself in the list anyway!
Since the 2 games are on the next battle of the games list, that's Another World (a game on my wishlist since forever) and Little Big Adventure (which looks real fun) and I am a fan of adventure games, if there's anyone out there with a big heart today (make it tomorrow when the deals are up)...

I would sell my heart and soul. ... Okay...maybe not to that extent but I have a copy of Puzzle Agent on Steam which I would give with thanks. Note: Puzzle Agent is also a nice adventure game. ;)
My wishlist(short version):

Postal 2
Unreal: Gold Edition
Bloodrayne
Zeus Bundle
Unreal Tournament 2004
The Witcher 1
MDK
Duke Nukem 3D : Atomic Edition

My thanks to the people who have gifted me thus far:

Dischord - Sacrifice, Fallout
PH7 - Disciples: Sacred Lands
The_Bard- Haegemonia
ksj8ak2 - Gothic, Realms of Arkania 3
i666an - Serious Sam : First Encounter, Sacred: Gold Edition

Thanks also to Jdrez, who made a giveaway that got me HOMM3.
Also thanks to Gameon for giving me a backup of The Witcher 1. I gave it away, but still very appreciated.
high rated
Sardor: Hi all,

I'd be very interested in the Two Worlds deal, however, neither do I own a credit card, nor am I registered with PayPal.
I'd be really grateful if someone would be so kind as to send this game to me as a gift. Of course, I would also be ready to transfer the money to your bank account
Thanks in advance :)

-someone new to GOG
Zangtesu: Would love to be able to play two worlds. If someone is felling generous send me a PM :)

Thanks in advance!
Four Worlds coming up - check your PM inboxes =)
pH7 +1 for your never ending generosity, and being active in this great community :)
i666an: pH7 +1 for your never ending generosity, and being active in this great community :)
/Wholeheartedly signed :)
i666an: pH7 +1 for your never ending generosity, and being active in this great community :)
Oh, but it is ending.. or at least slowing down / taking a break. I tend to do things in "bursts", changing to something else after a while.

And I'm not really that generous compared to others. I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world, hence my income is relatively high compared to people in other countries with comparable living standards. On average, the games I gift cost me about the same as a 10-pack of cigarettes does. Luckily I live reasonably close to Sweden, which is part of the EU, so I get a 20-pack (actually 19-pack; wtf? someone obsessed with prime numbers?) for about the same as a 10-pack here. Thus, in a way, all my gifts are thanks to Sweden/EU =P

Even so, I've spent quite a lot lately, so I should probably ease up a little. I've been keeping track of how much I've paid for my own games here on GOG compared to the full price (on GOG), and I've been trying to keep the gifting to approximately 50% of what I've saved. Currently I've overshot that with about $100, so I obviously need to buy some more games for myself at a discount.. (heh?)
pH7: Oh, but it is ending.. or at least slowing down / taking a break. I tend to do things in "bursts", changing to something else after a while.

And I'm not really that generous compared to others. I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world, hence my income is relatively high compared to people in other countries with comparable living standards. On average, the games I gift cost me about the same as a 10-pack of cigarettes does. Luckily I live reasonably close to Sweden, which is part of the EU, so I get a 20-pack (actually 19-pack; wtf? someone obsessed with prime numbers?) for about the same as a 10-pack here. Thus, in a way, all my gifts are thanks to Sweden/EU =P

Even so, I've spent quite a lot lately, so I should probably ease up a little. I've been keeping track of how much I've paid for my own games here on GOG compared to the full price (on GOG), and I've been trying to keep the gifting to approximately 50% of what I've saved. Currently I've overshot that with about $100, so I obviously need to buy some more games for myself at a discount.. (heh?)
Praise Sweden ;)
If anyone feels generous, I'd like to play LBA since it's on promo.
pH7: Even so, I've spent quite a lot lately, so I should probably ease up a little. I've been keeping track of how much I've paid for my own games here on GOG compared to the full price (on GOG), and I've been trying to keep the gifting to approximately 50% of what I've saved. Currently I've overshot that with about $100, so I obviously need to buy some more games for myself at a discount.. (heh?)
I love your logic ;)
Post edited July 02, 2012 by Trid