It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: Stopped feeling guilty?:P
gameon: Lol, yeah its quite the co-incidence. I guess both me and retro gamer feel even more guilty :)
Whenever the guilt becomes unbearable:

My wishlist, in order (Updated):

Zeus Bundle
Serious Sam: First Encounter
Disciples : Sacred Lands
Postal 2
Gothic 2 gold edition
Unreal: Gold
Fallout 2
Gothic
Disciples: Sacred Lands
Fallout 1
Disciples 2
MDK
Silver
Haegemonia
Someday if I ever get some spare cash and there's a sale I might throw a game you way Licurg. Here's to hoping, eh?
GameRager: Someday if I ever get some spare cash and there's a sale I might throw a game you way Licurg. Here's to hoping, eh?
If i ever find a job, i'll return the favor:P although it's more likely you'll get something if i win a giveaway:)
GameRager: Someday if I ever get some spare cash and there's a sale I might throw a game you way Licurg. Here's to hoping, eh?
Licurg: If i ever find a job, i'll return the favor:P although it's more likely you'll get something if i win a giveaway:)
Like I need it. I have 60ish games plus free titles on GOG alone.....plus a few dozen Steam games/some GG games/etc.

(I'd probably still accept such gifts to be nice [And because i'm a collecting addict.], though...:)..)
Here's an update to my wishlist in case anyone felt generous: (in order)

Baldur's Gate II
Planescape: Torment
Fallout 2
Gothic
Anachronox
Deus Ex
Post edited May 29, 2012 by Dice5
I absolutely loved Gemini Rue and The Shivah, so I'm going to alter my wishlist and just ask for the Blackwell Bundle, as I hear they're great. :)
I would love to have Phantasmagoria 1 and 2 or Tex Murphy The Pandora Directive
contact me by PM
Post edited May 29, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
As you can see by my profile picture (good ol' Super R-Type), I'm quite the big Shoot'em Up fan and I have eyed Really Big Sky for quite some time now and I just spotted that it was on sale on Steam for 2:25€.
Post edited May 29, 2012 by Qurius
GameRager: I REALLY wish I could afford Tex Murphy 1/2, and Tex Murphy Pandora Directive. Anyone kind enough to help me out with one or both here?

If free isn't good enough we could work something out where I pay the person who helps me out back on the first.(Be sure to say you'd like to gift/help me first before doing so, however, so we can avoid multiple people possibly buying the same games for me at the same time.)
Wish granted - check your PM inbox =)
GameRager: I REALLY wish I could afford Tex Murphy 1/2, and Tex Murphy Pandora Directive. Anyone kind enough to help me out with one or both here?

If free isn't good enough we could work something out where I pay the person who helps me out back on the first.(Be sure to say you'd like to gift/help me first before doing so, however, so we can avoid multiple people possibly buying the same games for me at the same time.)
pH7: Wish granted - check your PM inbox =)
Thanks so much.....XD You are such a kind person. :)
pH7: Wish granted - check your PM inbox =)
GameRager: Thanks so much.....XD You are such a kind person. :)
Kind? Me? Only online; not in real life =P

Licurg: My wishlist, in order (Updated):

Zeus Bundle
Postal 2
Gothic 2 gold edition
Fallout 2
Gothic
Fallout 1
Disciples 2
MDK
Silver
Haegemonia
'Disciples: Sacred Lands' twice? Looks like I could kill two birds with one stone (even if one of them is the result of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong, e.g. ctrl-c instead of ctrl-x?) - check your PM inbox.
GameRager: Thanks so much.....XD You are such a kind person. :)
pH7: Kind? Me? Only online; not in real life =P

Licurg: My wishlist, in order (Updated):

Zeus Bundle
Postal 2
Gothic 2 gold edition
Fallout 2
Gothic
Fallout 1
Disciples 2
MDK
Silver
Haegemonia
pH7: 'Disciples: Sacred Lands' twice? Looks like I could kill two birds with one stone (even if one of them is the result of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong, e.g. ctrl-c instead of ctrl-x?) - check your PM inbox.
Thanks man!:) I don't know why i wrote it twice, but... Obviously, it worked:P Thanks a lot dude. And i'll make it up to you one day, that's a promise!
pH7:
+1 to you, pH7!
.... Mmm

Resonance & Blackwell Bundle are on my wishlist this days...

Maybe I can play them :D
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Barry_Woodward