It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: its no wonder people just take games and not give things away. If no-one can be bothered to even thank my gifting, then i wont bother to give anything else away...
Problem is some of them can't do that, because they're not even registered as member in this forum. You can ask darknath, somebody stole his indie bundle key in the past and attempted to change the email address. Luckily it has been reverted back.

I guess this is norm for ninja giveaway.
Post edited May 31, 2012 by wormholewizards
lugum: true it can give people a chance who arent always that lucky to be fast enough (although there have been several occasions when i saw a key havent been redeemed here for a long time)

you can always play some games and come back at giving and receiving ;)
gameon: Yes, i would do it all again some time. But my games collection has grown, and i have to play through them, which will take time.

And you should be better off without my half decent ninja speed hindering you :)

The only things i'm going to keep (in terms of redeeming) are any competitions i've already entered. Apart from that, i will just be here to chat etc. I wont be going anywhere.
especially if you got some RPG's in them those can take massive amounts of time ;)

and its good you are not going anywhere, because we need you.
gameon: its no wonder people just take games and not give things away. If no-one can be bothered to even thank my gifting, then i wont bother to give anything else away...
wormholewizards: Problem is some of them can't do that, because they're not even registered as member in this forum. You can ask darknath, somebody stole his indie bundle key in the past and attempted to change the email address. Luckily it has been reverted back.

I guess this is norm for ninja giveaway.
I am asking a friend of mine for script that can be inserted here to regulate the ninjas from outside ;)
lugum: especially if you got some RPG's in them those can take massive amounts of time ;)

gameon: I have baldurs gate 2, not sure how long that lasts.

You guys need me?
i love baldur's gate, but think i'll be greedy if i take

edit: oops, i think you weren't talking to me...
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Stooner
lugum: especially if you got some RPG's in them those can take massive amounts of time ;)

You guys need me?
been like 15 years ago when i played it , but i remember it being many many many hours.
afterwards icewind dale but i lost my savegames after a long playtime. dunno if that was part 1 or 2. should try them again, but just dont have the time for that.

yeah we need you just for the good company here.

You guys need me?
Stooner: i love baldur's gate, but think i'll be greedy if i take

edit: oops, i think you weren't talking to me...
stooner or stoner ? j/k :p
Post edited May 31, 2012 by lugum
lugum: stooner or stoner ? :p
totally and completely stoned... ;p
sorry..
lugum: stooner or stoner ? :p
Stooner: totally and completely stoned... ;p
sorry..
np hope you enjoy ;)
spinefarm: I am asking a friend of mine for script that can be inserted here to regulate the ninjas from outside ;)
gameon: Lol, i did say you are the GOG patrol man spinefarm :)
It is not for GOG...it is about the comunity.. if somebody wants to lurk a key atleast ...be a member of the forum.
spinefarm: It is not for GOG...it is about the comunity.. if somebody wants to lurk a key atleast ...be a member of the forum.
gameon: I meant the GOG forum community....
It is a pretty simple script... that alows only registered users to participate in the drop
Receiving thanks is really nice, but it's not the point of giving. If you put a key up for grabs, you can't be disappointed if a lurker or a ninja grabs it - it's a risk you have to be willing to take.

Alternatively, if you want to make sure your key is going to an appreciative GOGer, fulfill someone's wishlist or create a giveaway thread. That way you're deciding who gets the key.
jdrez: Receiving thanks is really nice, but it's not the point of giving. If you put a key up for grabs, you can't be disappointed if a lurker or a ninja grabs it - it's a risk you have to be willing to take.

Alternatively, if you want to make sure your key is going to an appreciative GOGer, fulfill someone's wishlist or create a giveaway thread. That way you're deciding who gets the key.
But yet it is not polite to not say thank you at least...
spinefarm: But yet it is not polite to not say thank you at least...
Agreed - it is polite and respectful to be appreciative. It's not something worth being upset over, though. There are several other methods of gifting available, if you require a "thank you."

That said,
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#gdlm-rede-d8be-pcc2 Redeemed!
Post edited May 31, 2012 by jdrez
I grabbed it.if it was for somebody else,I'm really sorry
jdrez: Agreed - it is polite and respectful to be appreciative. It's not something worth being upset over, though. There are several other methods of gifting available, if you require a "thank you."

That said,
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#gdlm-rede-d8be-pcc2
jdrez: Agreed - it is polite and respectful to be appreciative. It's not something worth being upset over, though. There are several other methods of gifting available, if you require a "thank you."

That said,
http://www.gog.com/en/gift/#gdlm-rede-d8be-pcc2
I'm not upset at all... first game I can redeem from you and I have it :D
a simple "thank you" could save other people time.