It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Call to Arms currently on sale.
So if any one feels generous again ... =)
Please check chat, I almost missed you, but remembered to look as you lost a great statesman this last week, though some might differ, as in the old Pizza Hut commercial. :-)

In any event, my best, and have fun c
Dischord: Would like to fix you up, but have no account there, and don't desire one; sorry.
Thank you for your reply. I fully understand your concerns, so that's no problem.
HB sometimes has good bundles of game assets and I won't find these on GOG.
Dischord: Would like to fix you up, but have no account there, and don't desire one; sorry.
Lexor: Thank you for your reply. I fully understand your concerns, so that's no problem.
All that crap, and I didn't have to!

Check chat, and develop us our next ass kicker! c
Lexor: Thank you for your reply. I fully understand your concerns, so that's no problem.
Dischord: All that crap, and I didn't have to!

Check chat, and develop us our next ass kicker! c
Wow, thank you so much for the gift! I will try hard to not disappoint your trust in my project! :)
Dischord

Many thanks !
Post edited September 12, 2022 by servobeupstry
In these trying times, if anybody here has $39.99 to flush down the toilet, I'd sincerely appreciate a gift of Terminator: Resistance. Hell, I'd even appreciate a Steam key for that game, which would probably be significantly cheaper.

I'd even volunteer to record my walkthrough, so you don't have to play the game yourself and instead you can just sit back and enjoy while I do all the work.
May I request The Saboteur? Currently on sale, unfortunately I won't get paid before it ends. Thanks in any case :D
Hi, first time asking for help. Looking for a kind person to gift me https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_mark_of_chaos_gold_edition which is on sale now. Suffering from a few health problems at the moment and have to set aside money for a surgery. Thank you
direspirefirewire: Hi, first time asking for help. Looking for a kind person to gift me https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_mark_of_chaos_gold_edition which is on sale now. Suffering from a few health problems at the moment and have to set aside money for a surgery. Thank you
I'm not necessarily a kind person, but please check your chat, and best of luck with your medical issues. c
Dischord: I'm not necessarily a kind person, but please check your chat, and best of luck with your medical issues. c
Thank you very much Dischord for Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition. You are a kind person alright :)
let's see going through my wishlist on here ive been wanting cult of the lamb since it came out please contact me through gog dms Thank you in advance
If anyone could gift Fallout 3 GOTY I'd be grateful. The dollar price doubled in my country and I can't spare 15$ for a game. So if anyone could spare a copy it would be much appreciated.
Post edited September 14, 2022 by Madferit_UA
Madferit_UA: If anyone could gift Fallout 3 GOTY I'd be grateful. The dollar price doubled in my country and I can't spare 15$ for a game. So if anyone could spare a copy it would be much appreciated.
Please check chat, and best wishes in all.

Edit, removed extraneous preposition.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by Dischord
KetobaK: May I request The Saboteur? Currently on sale, unfortunately I won't get paid before it ends. Thanks in any case :D
Had Einstein only known, that time dilation occurs with the approach of paydays, just as it does when approaching the speed of light. Please check chat.