It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
TheZman100: My card doesn't work on this website.
Have you contacted GOG support?
low rated
TheZman100: My card doesn't work on this website.
Lexor: Have you contacted GOG support?
I think what originally happened was when I was searching on why it wouldn't work is that I have seen enough evidence that it wouldn't work. I think I am going to try support again later. Thanks!
low rated
My request was
If someone feels especially generous, i would love Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption

It's been on my wishlist for some time, but I am short of cash this Christmas, and the game is currently on the biggest sale (50% off) I've seen it on.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for considering me.
HOWEVER

EDIT: I was given this by a very kind but anonymous gifter! Thank you so, so much! I appreciate it and look forward to playing it :D :D :D
Post edited 3 days ago by Microfish_1
low rated
If someone has a spare copy of Journey to the Savage Planet from this month's Amazon Prime offers, I would greatly appreciate it, as the game looks really appealing.
low rated
I have a Frostpunk key from Prime Gaming. Anyone interested?
low rated
slapperstick: I have a Frostpunk key from Prime Gaming. Anyone interested?
Yes please. PM me.
low rated
TheZman100: Hello everyone. I would like to request a Gift of getting Diablo Hellfire. My card doesn't work on this website. I've been using Steam because of that. If you can help me this game that I want, I will gift you what you want on Steam. I do apologize if you see it as a raw deal, but I can't put any money in this website.

Email: hydroblade.100@gmail.com
Have you tried using another card for your transaction? I was facing a similar problem a few months ago but eventually I contacted the bank and it was sorted out
low rated
Could someone gift me Wizards Crown? I'd appreciate it.