It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: We need a drop here, as too much bs is afoot.

I will change only one thing in the code, as to see that a bot doesn't have a better shot.

Submarine Titans:
The first set of four is last, the last set of four is first.

Edit, beware the space before the last listed segment.
zlaywal: Thank you, I've redeemed it. Can't spend much on games nowadays so really appreciate it.
Have fun, hope it is OK. c

Edit, code redeemed.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by Dischord
Hey Dischord!
I don't know if you remember me, I started posting here not long before you left, but I sure remember you! Nice to see you back. :)
I read a review of Re-Volt, a user sarapli16 talking about how the game was a fond memory.
The person mentioned the ongoing financial crisis in their country, how the price of the game is some large amount in their local conversion.
Anyway, I thought I'd post something about it, somewhere. Some kind soul, check the person out and maybe help em out!
It hit me in the feels man.
Lost Words: Beyond the Page is currently 80% off. It sounds like an enchanting game, and I'd like to try it if someone wishes to be generous.
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Call to Arms currently on sale.
So if any one feels generous again ... =)
Enebias: Hey Dischord!
I don't know if you remember me, I started posting here not long before you left, but I sure remember you! Nice to see you back. :)
Just logged on again tonight, nice to see you too!

Post a 'like', and will be happy to say hello again :-)
zlaywal: Thank you, I've redeemed it. Can't spend much on games nowadays so really appreciate it.
Ask for another.

You guys get way too many earthquakes and tsunamis; you need another.

Best of luck, c
Post edited August 30, 2022 by Dischord
DiffuseReflection: Lost Words: Beyond the Page is currently 80% off. It sounds like an enchanting game, and I'd like to try it if someone wishes to be generous.
Please check chat.
DiffuseReflection: Lost Words: Beyond the Page is currently 80% off. It sounds like an enchanting game, and I'd like to try it if someone wishes to be generous.
Dischord: Please check chat.
Thank you very much for your generosity Dischord! Looking forward to trying this.
Dischord: Please check chat.
DiffuseReflection: Thank you very much for your generosity Dischord! Looking forward to trying this.
Just hope it kicks, have fun! c
Dischord: Just logged on again tonight, nice to see you too!

I feel a bit dumb today, I didn't get what you mean. :P
Can anybody gift me Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire?
Money’s kinda tight with bills sucking up all my money.

Dischord: Ask for another.

Best of luck, c
Well we're used to minor earthquakes, under 4.5 SR is not much of a deal. The 2018 Selat Sunda earthquake and tsunami though is really scary because the major shake was felt in my city 300km away. What a terrible night that was.

My wishlist is public so fell free to drop, anything from that will be more than welcomed.

https://www.gog.com/en/u/zlaywal/wishlist
In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game. It will use the changing board and the cards representing various items, locations, events and NPCs. In the current version there are no dice rolls as one of my goals is to let the players focus on strategic thinking instead of just having some good or bad luck. When the design and tests of physical version of my game are completed I'll start to work on its digital version with the use of Unity engine.

Today I've noticed this Humble Bundle with a lot of Unity tools. It looks very interesting with Script Inspector 3 / Block Engine 2 (these could improve my coding experience), CCG Kit (my game uses cards), EndlessBook / Dialogue System for Unity (to make better in-game guides and dialogues) and Fullscreen Editor (for better editing and testing).

Unfortunately for me all interesting tools are in top tier payment I can't afford at this time so if anyone feels generous then I will be very grateful to receive this Unity bundle as a gift.

Enebias: I feel a bit dumb today, I didn't get what you mean. :P
Hello, and please check chat.

You're not dumb at all, I just wasn't clear in what I communicated (or attempted to!)

Ask for another.

Best of luck, c
zlaywal: Well we're used to minor earthquakes, under 4.5 SR is not much of a deal. The 2018 Selat Sunda earthquake and tsunami though is really scary because the major shake was felt in my city 300km away. What a terrible night that was.

My wishlist is public so fell free to drop, anything from that will be more than welcomed.

https://www.gog.com/en/u/zlaywal/wishlist
Please check chat.

Lexor: In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game. It will use the changing board and the cards representing various items, locations, events and NPCs. In the current version there are no dice rolls as one of my goals is to let the players focus on strategic thinking instead of just having some good or bad luck. When the design and tests of physical version of my game are completed I'll start to work on its digital version with the use of Unity engine.

Today I've noticed this Humble Bundle with a lot of Unity tools. It looks very interesting with Script Inspector 3 / Block Engine 2 (these could improve my coding experience), CCG Kit (my game uses cards), EndlessBook / Dialogue System for Unity (to make better in-game guides and dialogues) and Fullscreen Editor (for better editing and testing).

Unfortunately for me all interesting tools are in top tier payment I can't afford at this time so if anyone feels generous then I will be very grateful to receive this Unity bundle as a gift.
Would like to fix you up, but have no account there, and don't desire one; sorry.
Post edited September 02, 2022 by Dischord