It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LynXsh: yay! thanks, GR!
And thanks for the kind words :)

=-=-=-=-=

HumanHand123: You're a great dude man, just one question though. What happened to all your reputation?
Beyond what I said to RetroJaro in post 20977: some of the same ones low rating the thread also dislike opinions/etc I have expressed in the past, so they use scripts/bots on all my posts(and those of anyone else they dislike).

HumanHand123: Was looking at this page hoping to donate but saw GamezRanker already donated all the games requested.
If yer still feeling generous: RetroJaro (post 20975) still wants Crystal Caves HD and/or Secret Agent HD. Also, there's likely others with unfulfilled wishes in the thread(listed either in the OP post and/or several pages back).

HumanHand123: awesome, thank you, I'll wait for some more requests to come through
Just wanted to say, this is very kind of you....+1
Post edited February 19, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
https://www.gog.com/game/gex Gex is on sale (75% off) and it would be very much appreciated if any one of you could help me feel what it's like to wear kryptonite pants. Thanks!
HumanHand123: What happened to all your reputation?
Someone made a bot to downvote all his posts... also for this thread and a few other controversial threads.
Post edited February 19, 2022 by slurredprey
low rated
RetroJaro: Can anybody gift me: crystal caves hd, or secret agent hd? (In order of preference) You should be able to pm here on gog if anyone is nice enough. Money’s kinda tight with winter bills sucking up all my money.
Check your messages! Enjoy!
slurredprey: https://www.gog.com/game/gex Gex is on sale (75% off) and it would be very much appreciated if any one of you could help me feel what it's like to wear kryptonite pants. Thanks!
HumanHand123: What happened to all your reputation?
slurredprey: Someone made a bot to downvote all his posts... also for this thread and a few other controversial threads.
Check your messages as well, Hope you enjoy!
Post edited February 19, 2022 by HumanHand123
low rated
RetroJaro: Can anybody gift me: crystal caves hd, or secret agent hd? (In order of preference) You should be able to pm here on gog if anyone is nice enough. Money’s kinda tight with winter bills sucking up all my money.
HumanHand123: Check your messages! Enjoy!
slurredprey: https://www.gog.com/game/gex Gex is on sale (75% off) and it would be very much appreciated if any one of you could help me feel what it's like to wear kryptonite pants. Thanks!

Someone made a bot to downvote all his posts... also for this thread and a few other controversial threads.
HumanHand123: Check your messages as well, Hope you enjoy!
Thanks you so much!
low rated
Just wanted to say again how nice of you this is(was tempted to help that user out, but wanted to give you a chance to help people out as well) :)
low rated
GamezRanker: Just wanted to say again how nice of you this is(was tempted to help that user out, but wanted to give you a chance to help people out as well) :)
thanks man, figuring I might try and be a bit of a better person, this is a start
low rated
GamezRanker: Just wanted to say again how nice of you this is(was tempted to help that user out, but wanted to give you a chance to help people out as well) :)
HumanHand123: thanks man, figuring I might try and be a bit of a better person, this is a start
Huge thanks to both of you :) and congrats on -4000, GR! Your rep is not growing, and fast! :P
Post edited February 19, 2022 by slurredprey
low rated
Wow. Ty. As soon as this winter crap passes I’ll pay it forward.
low rated
if someone could gift me the suffering or the suffering the ties that bind id appreciate it, there both 75% off
low rated
loveparadox1: if someone could gift me the suffering or the suffering the ties that bind id appreciate it, there both 75% off
You have to make it so anyone can send you a message, then I can give you the code
Once done, it might take a while for me to send the code through cause I'll be at work but you'll receive it pretty soon
Post edited February 19, 2022 by HumanHand123
low rated
EDIT:
This request is no longer valid.
Post edited February 21, 2022 by Drakon135790
low rated
HumanHand123: thanks man, figuring I might try and be a bit of a better person, this is a start
Well the world can always use more positivity, no matter the amount :)

=-=-=-=-=

slurredprey: Huge thanks to both of you :) and congrats on -4000, GR! Your rep is not growing, and fast! :P
Yeah, that it is......maybe i'll even get to -5000 before the middle of the year. One can deram ;D
Post edited February 20, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
I'd love to see
Prison Architect
- Going Green
- Psych Ward: Warden Edition
- Island Bound
- Second Chances
- Perfect Storm
- Aficionado

Nebuchadnezzar
low rated
Hey, im a bit new to gog and wanted to know haw this forum works, since I dont want to seem ungrateful. I have on my wishlist: The Witcher 3 GOTY since its 80 percent off, Hellblade Senua (also 75 percent off) and lastly Blade Runner.. Thanks a lot!
Post edited February 21, 2022 by MJSTXplorer
low rated
loveparadox1: if someone could gift me the suffering or the suffering the ties that bind id appreciate it, there both 75% off
HumanHand123: You have to make it so anyone can send you a message, then I can give you the code
Once done, it might take a while for me to send the code through cause I'll be at work but you'll receive it pretty soon
it says anyone can msg me, if its not working how do i fix it?