It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Please check chat.
Many thanks!
Kurt.Haqvorn: Well since Shadow Empire is not on discount anymore i ask if possible Submarine Titans i think is 0.20 now!

https://www.gog.com/en/game/submarine_titans?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0oyYBhDGARIsAMZEuMt3gop1nHj0TjZPt2mdjiX2n8zDX6ER-lQtYJMMVzaOQy-KFjrv1RAaAkhpEALw_wcB thank you
Have a code for you, but at this kind of a discount, I doubt it will be a Kretchsmer experience :-)

Please unlock my ability to send.
Dischord: Thanks, code sent.
Sachys: Good to see you alive mate.
Can't talk to you outside of public mate, must be new settings. No private messages anymore?
Sachys: Good to see you alive mate.
Dischord: Can't talk to you outside of public mate, must be new settings. No private messages anymore?
Switched those off permenantly back in ~2016/17 (too many trolls, beggars etc back when I was running the biggest giveaway)

i can courier you my email if you want

Edit: I mean ALL PMs
Post edited August 27, 2022 by Sachys
Dischord: Can't talk to you outside of public mate, must be new settings. No private messages anymore?
Sachys: Switched those off permenantly back in ~2016/17 (too many trolls, beggars etc back when I was running the biggest giveaway)

Whatever you are most comfortable with, we go back, so no problem with whatever works best for you.

Picked up a find from Lincolnshire a few weeks ago, for my son's birthday, whose age I wish I was :-)

Richard III penny, a long story behind why :-)
Sachys: Switched those off permenantly back in ~2016/17 (too many trolls, beggars etc back when I was running the biggest giveaway)

Dischord: Whatever you are most comfortable with, we go back, so no problem with whatever works best for you.

Picked up a find from Lincolnshire a few weeks ago, for my son's birthday, whose age I wish I was :-)

:D

Yeah ill find somebody suitable and reply here when sent (so you know its genuine).
Dischord: Whatever you are most comfortable with, we go back, so no problem with whatever works best for you.

Sachys: :D

Yeah ill find somebody suitable and reply here when sent (so you know its genuine).
OK, just hoping all is well.

Any games you are looking for? This is the gifting thread, and I think I'd be happy to manage something.
Dischord: Any games you are looking for?
I'm stuffed mate! Bought a big bundle this week and a few good old goglodytes have been force feeding me offsite! ;)

Appreciate the thought though!
Dischord: Any games you are looking for?
Sachys: I'm stuffed mate! Bought a big bundle this week and a few good old goglodytes have been force feeding me offsite! ;)

NP, I'm stuffed too, in a different way. 2008 wine, thought it might be great; cork! Prominent flavor is cork.

We are very different, but you always come to mind when I think of good people from the UK. My salute to your dad, and uncle, too.
Sachys: I'm stuffed mate! Bought a big bundle this week and a few good old goglodytes have been force feeding me offsite! ;)

Dischord: NP, I'm stuffed too, in a different way. 2008 wine, thought it might be great; cork! Prominent flavor is cork.

We are very different, but you always come to mind when I think of good people from the UK. My salute to your dad, and uncle, too.
XD

Yeah we've had some times mate - and great conversations.
Email will hopefully be arriving by Venezuelean mail soon in your PMs.
Hopefully you remember the "face" of Carlos from old Ninja days. :)
Dischord: NP, I'm stuffed too, in a different way. 2008 wine, thought it might be great; cork! Prominent flavor is cork.

Sachys: XD

I may remember, if from Spain; a good guy who disappeared.
Sachys: XD

Dischord: I may remember, if from Spain; a good guy who disappeared.
yer thinking of thespian - who may have always been a ghost.

edit: at any rate im sure you'll know its genuine when you recieve it. if not, ask

be good to catch up proper!
Post edited August 27, 2022 by Sachys
Dischord: I may remember, if from Spain; a good guy who disappeared.
Sachys: yer thinking of thespian - who may have always been a ghost.

edit: at any rate im sure you'll know its genuine when you recieve it. if not, ask

be good to catch up proper!
OK mate it was thespian, btw.. A good kid in the UK also disappeared around the time, who had a sister that was a real hellion in defense of him. Hell, I even met a girl that I would have been proud to marry here, but my old fashioned shit couldn't allow for it. Damn, damn, damn, bud.
We need a drop here, as too much bs is afoot.

I will change only one thing in the code, as to see that a bot doesn't have a better shot.

Submarine Titans:

The first set of four is last, the last set of four is first.

Edit, beware the space before the last listed segment.

Edit again, code redeemed.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by Dischord
Dischord: We need a drop here, as too much bs is afoot.

I will change only one thing in the code, as to see that a bot doesn't have a better shot.

Submarine Titans: A7AD5-EC1BD-EFF4E- EF475

The first set of four is last, the last set of four is first.

Edit, beware the space before the last listed segment.
Thank you, I've redeemed it. Can't spend much on games nowadays so really appreciate it.