It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi all,
I am a big fan of story rich games - adventures and RPGs in particular. The current GOG winter sale includes three such games that are at or near their historical lows, which I would greatly like to play:

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, Obdisian Entertainment's isometric RPG which is currently 75% off and about the same as its historical low. Baldur's Gate style games are among my all-time favourites and this is said to be a great one.

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, a card-battle RPG in the Witcher universe is currently at its historical low with 70% off. The Witcher games are full of tough choices and consequences and I'm interested in how they captured that feel in a card-battler.

Batman: A Telltale Game Series, a choices-and-consequences adventure for the dark knight which is currently 70% off. With a new Batman movie expected in the spring, this would be a great way to get into the spirit.

If someone is feeling generous this new year's eve and would like to help me experience one of these games, I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
If someone still has a spare copy of Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf from the 2015 giveaway, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The game hasn't received any discounts for years. It looks like the publisher / developer has abandoned GOG.
low rated
If anyone feels generous then I would be very happy to receive the gift of this Humble Bundle about creating the game art.

In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game and it will also have its digital version. This software bundle has some courses I could use to expand my skills and knowledge.

This bundle ends in a little over 5h from my post.

UPDATE: I'd like to thank some anonymous and generous donor for filling my wish - thank you so much!
Post edited January 03, 2022 by Lexor
low rated
If anybody is feeling generous, I would be more than happy to receive Detective Gallo and Mr Bree+ from the current sale. Thank you in advance.
low rated
BEAR1111: If anybody is feeling generous, I would be more than happy to receive Detective Gallo and Mr Bree+ from the current sale. Thank you in advance.
Check your dm buddy there's a surprise for ya ;D
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Bragnoldo
low rated
If someone would be willing to give "Unreal Tournament 2004" to a German gamer colleague, I would be very happy about it :)
low rated
Holy ###. Gog has a Community Gifting Thread? That is awesome. I am from Argentina and this country sunk in misery has practically blocked all international operations due to corrupt policies. Any generous soul who wants to give me Cyberpunk 2077? I would greatly appreciate it, especially considering that GOG does not have regional prices
low rated
Hi all,
I like space dogfighting games, having played many of the old Wing Commander and X-Wing/Tie Fighter sims. In GOG's current sale, two such games are at their historical lows:

Everspace and

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.

If anyone would like to help me experience either one of them, I would greatly appreciate it.
Post edited January 25, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
low rated
SpoonerLP: If someone would be willing to give "Unreal Tournament 2004" to a German gamer colleague, I would be very happy about it :)
Is this the game you mean? If so, lemme know with a reply here or via PM, and i'll see what I can do :)
(also you'd need to add me as a friend on GOG or allow PMs from everyone for a short time, so I could send the code)
Post edited January 25, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
SpoonerLP: If someone would be willing to give "Unreal Tournament 2004" to a German gamer colleague, I would be very happy about it :)
GamezRanker: Is this the game you mean? If so, lemme know with a reply here or via PM, and i'll see what I can do :)
(also you'd need to add me as a friend on GOG or allow PMs from everyone for a short time, so I could send the code)
Yes exactly the edition I meant :)
Oh sorry I thought me anyone can write, that should go now :)
low rated
SpoonerLP: Yes exactly the edition I meant :)
Oh sorry I thought me anyone can write, that should go now :)
Check yer PM box in a bit :)

(also a head's up....I get a 404 error when I click the menu option[by hovering over your avatar] to send you a message, but I can manually enter your name in the PM window....might want to use the refresh link or contact Gog and let them know about it, so they can fix it for ya)
Post edited January 25, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete my collection with classic titles from EA, back from the time when it was a great publisher, and like to know if some one could help me with Ultima 8 and Theme Hospital? In any case thanks as always!

EDIT: thanks GamezRanker for Ultima 8! *The Avatar salute you sir*
Post edited January 26, 2022 by KetobaK
low rated
KetobaK: Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete my collection with classic titles from EA, back from the time when it was a great publisher, and like to know if some one could help me with Ultima 8 and Theme Hospital? In any case thanks as always!
If you didn't yet get gifted Ultima 8, reply to this message or reply to me via PM and see how kindly the fates look upon you :)
low rated
KetobaK: Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete my collection with classic titles from EA, back from the time when it was a great publisher, and like to know if some one could help me with Ultima 8 and Theme Hospital? In any case thanks as always!
GamezRanker: If you didn't yet get gifted Ultima 8, reply to this message or reply to me via PM and see how kindly the fates look upon you :)
Hi GamezRanker! No, I didn't get it
low rated
KetobaK: Hi GamezRanker! No, I didn't get it
Good......that gives me the opportunity to say 3 simple words: check yer PM :)