It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
It's a giveaay :)
I PM you the key :)

maleye2002: Hi everyone
If available i'll appreciate a spare code for Dragon Age Inquisition (Origin) from Prime.
Thanks

PS: I have a steam code for PAYDAY 2. if anyone is interested :)

have fun
slurredprey: If I may, can I have the Payday 2 code? That is, if you're giving it away.

If you're looking for a trade there's another thread.
low rated
maleye2002: It's a giveaay :)
I PM you the key :)

slurredprey: If I may, can I have the Payday 2 code? That is, if you're giving it away.

If you're looking for a trade there's another thread.
maleye2002:
Massive thanks for the Payday 2 keys! It's been in my wishlist a while.
low rated
U're welcome ! Have fun

By the way @Skil gave me a Dragon Age Inquisition KEY too :)
Everybody is Happy in the end
low rated
Hello guys, i was wondering if anyone has a spare key for HOI3(Hearts of iron 3), i would play hearts of iron 4 on steam since apparently you can still play it after the free weekend if you haven't uninstalled it but it's hard to play with 2fps and it has this nasty bug that it just competly freezes after like 1940 or 1938 i think, so i would appreciate it if anyone could give me a spare key that maybe you haven't used or something.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: They downvootin', they hatin'!
At this point I think it's automated downvoting via bots
low rated
EDIT: No longer valid.
Post edited November 11, 2021 by Lexor
low rated
if anyone generous shares a GOG-key for Evenicle (for totally innocent educational purposes, of course!) I'd be happy.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by LynXsh
low rated
LynXsh: if anyone generous shares a GOG-key for Evenicle (for totally innocent educational purposes, of course!) I'd be happy.
T̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶.̶
Edit: The game is on GOG but I can't see it due to region lock. My bad.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by HoangMarcel
low rated
HoangMarcel: The game is not even on GOG.
strange enough, I clearly see it.

ADD: here.
maybe, regional lock?
Post edited November 07, 2021 by LynXsh
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd greatly appreciate Seven: Enhanced Collector's Edition.
low rated
I missed the SteamWorld Dig 2 giveaway from earlier this week.. any chance anyone has an extra key they don't need?
low rated
imoen246: I missed the SteamWorld Dig 2 giveaway from earlier this week.. any chance anyone has an extra key they don't need?
You may have a bigger chance in this thread ;) - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux
low rated
imoen246: I missed the SteamWorld Dig 2 giveaway from earlier this week.. any chance anyone has an extra key they don't need?
triock: You may have a bigger chance in this thread ;) - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux
Oh thanks! I'll go post there. (:
low rated
All right, never mind, I give up.
Post edited November 14, 2021 by Drakon135790
low rated
okay, Evenicle is great and all. but with this new Iffy titles coming here scrap that.
I'd be be happy to receive a key for either Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls or Date A Live from somebody generous.