It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I'd like to request GUN, which is currently on sale for 2/3 off.
low rated
John Woo's action movies are iconic, but did you know he has also directed a video game? Stranglehold is a third-person shooter sequel to the movie Hard Boiled, with Chow Yun-fat playing the lead.

The game is currently at its historical low (75% off, 2.39eur) and I'd like to try it out. If someone would like to gift it to me I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
Still irked about a certain company's decision to block a certain area's "many gamers" from buying here, but don't want to let that stop others from being able to enjoy some games, so i'm here for a bit to play Santa :)

=-=-=-=-=

servobeupstry: May I request Wasteland Remastered? Currently very cheap in the Gog Spring Games Festival sale. Thanks!
Looks like a good game....are you still interested in it by any chance? If so, reply here or PM and let me know.
Post edited March 23, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Madferit_UA: If anyone could spare a copy of Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold and Disciples 2 Gold I'd be really grateful.
I think I can take care of both games if ya still want em....simply reply to this message or PM me, and i'll check my goodie bag :)

=-=-=-=

DiffuseReflection: John Woo's action movies are iconic, but did you know he has also directed a video game?
Yes, I even have a copy(though I didn't get to play it yet). If ya want this game, simply reply to this post or send me a PM.
Post edited March 23, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Yes, I even have a copy(though I didn't get to play it yet). If ya want this game, simply reply to this post or send me a PM.
Great that you've discovered it too, and I would indeed be happy to try it out. :)
low rated
DiffuseReflection: Great that you've discovered it too, and I would indeed be happy to try it out. :)
Sounds good....check yer trunk o' booty(PM box) in a minute, k? ;)
low rated
Madferit_UA: If anyone could spare a copy of Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold and Disciples 2 Gold I'd be really grateful.
GamezRanker: I think I can take care of both games if ya still want em....simply reply to this message or PM me, and i'll check my goodie bag :)

=-=-=-=

DiffuseReflection: John Woo's action movies are iconic, but did you know he has also directed a video game?
GamezRanker: Yes, I even have a copy(though I didn't get to play it yet). If ya want this game, simply reply to this post or send me a PM.
Thanks a lot for gifts!
low rated
GamezRanker: Sounds good....check yer trunk o' booty(PM box) in a minute, k? ;)
Thank you cap'n for the gift!
low rated
EDIT: Thanks to GamezRanker for Guacamelee 2 Complete!!!!
Post edited March 27, 2022 by KetobaK
low rated
Madferit_UA: Thanks a lot for gifts!
Not a problem....hope ya get some enjoyment out of them :)

=-=-=-=-=-=

DiffuseReflection: Thank you cap'n for the gift!
And the same words I gave to Madferit go to ye as well......I hope ye enjoy yer treasures, matey!

=-=-=-=-=-=

KetobaK: Hi everyone, may I ask for Guacamelee 2 Complete? It's on the flash deals currently at 86% off, I would like to play it but I don't have enough money right now, if somebody can help me I would appreciated, in any case thanks you anyway :)
You share so much gaming joy with others, so I wanna maybe help ya out if I can. Do ya still want this here game, then?

If so, reply to this post or sen me a PM and i'll check my goodie bag to see what I can find :)
Post edited March 24, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Hello.

As many games on GOG are currently on sale I have decided to buy a few from my wishlist. Unfortunately, due to my limited budget I can't afford to buy all of these games that I would currently like to buy. And so we come to my request.

If anyone is kind and generous enough to gift me the game Ash of Gods: Redemption, I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
KetobaK: Hi everyone, may I ask for Guacamelee 2 Complete? It's on the flash deals currently at 86% off, I would like to play it but I don't have enough money right now, if somebody can help me I would appreciated, in any case thanks you anyway :)
GamezRanker: You share so much gaming joy with others, so I wanna maybe help ya out if I can. Do ya still want this here game, then?

If so, reply to this post or sen me a PM and i'll check my goodie bag to see what I can find :)
Hi GamezRanker, yes, I still would like to recive it if it's possible :)
low rated
Kind out of topic, but why is everyone here is low rated?

Is it because the requested game is not in their wishlist? for example: if I ask for Dead Age 1 + 2 Bundle while it is not in my wishlist, and found one in the wishlist is Tokyo Xanadu eX+, should I have just ask for it?

or some trolls just love to click on the minus button?
low rated
Ardhium: Kind out of topic, but why is everyone here is low rated?

Is it because the requested game is not in their wishlist? for example: if I ask for Dead Age 1 + 2 Bundle while it is not in my wishlist, and found one in the wishlist is Tokyo Xanadu eX+, should I have just ask for it?

or some trolls just love to click on the minus button?
Someone created a bot to low-rate certain threads (usually political, this one as well) and users (GamezRanker is always low-rated, no matter what he posts)
low rated
KetobaK: Hi GamezRanker, yes, I still would like to recive it if it's possible :)
First off, apologies for the delay(been busy IRL and forgot to check back on the forums for a bit).
That said: check yer PM box in a bit, friend :)