It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
Post edited April 01, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
deleted
Post edited 5 days ago by JakobFel
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to request Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare. It's on all time low sale for $1.49
I like dungeon crawler games, and The Quest (and its expansion Islands of Ice and Fire) are currently on their historical low price in the spring sale. I would greatly appreciate the game (with or without the expansion) if someone is feeling generous.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd really love to have FATE: The Complete Adventure.
I was wondering, in case somebody particularly liked Spiders and Focus and if they wanted to support them a bit more... You see, I am very interested in Greedfall, and I would have bought it already if I had the means. Unfortunately, I'm unemployed since just a month before the beginnig of the pandemic last year -perfect timing, and finding a job in the following crisis is proving to be very difficult. So far too difficult, in fact.
I know the game is very expensive, and outright requesting it is kind of a jerk pretense. Just... in case you were going to buy a key already, maybe to give it away later, I'd be a grateful recipient. :)