It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
TheZman100: My card doesn't work on this website.
Lexor: Have you contacted GOG support?
I think what originally happened was when I was searching on why it wouldn't work is that I have seen enough evidence that it wouldn't work. I think I am going to try support again later. Thanks!
low rated
My request was
If someone feels especially generous, i would love Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption

It's been on my wishlist for some time, but I am short of cash this Christmas, and the game is currently on the biggest sale (50% off) I've seen it on.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for considering me.
HOWEVER

EDIT: I was given this by a very kind but anonymous gifter! Thank you so, so much! I appreciate it and look forward to playing it :D :D :D
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Microfish_1
low rated
If someone has a spare copy of Journey to the Savage Planet from this month's Amazon Prime offers, I would greatly appreciate it, as the game looks really appealing.
low rated
I have a Frostpunk key from Prime Gaming. Anyone interested?
low rated
Post edited February 19, 2022 by servobeupstry
low rated
TheZman100: Hello everyone. I would like to request a Gift of getting Diablo Hellfire. My card doesn't work on this website. I've been using Steam because of that. If you can help me this game that I want, I will gift you what you want on Steam. I do apologize if you see it as a raw deal, but I can't put any money in this website.

Email: hydroblade.100@gmail.com
Have you tried using another card for your transaction? I was facing a similar problem a few months ago but eventually I contacted the bank and it was sorted out
low rated
Could someone gift me Wizards Crown? I'd appreciate it.
low rated
Well, I am just going to be straight forward. So, there are games I am interested currently on massive discount. The games are Deponia, from the first sequel to the fourth one. If anyone is interested on helping me acquiring those four sequel (or at least the first one), you will have my thanks.

Thank you very much for reading this post, and letting me write this request.

Wanted:
- Deponia (acquired, a big thanks to Catac1ysm)
- Deponia 2 Chaos on Deponia (helped, thank you very much GamezRanker)
- Deponia 3 Goodbye Deponia
- Deponia 4 Deponia Doomsday

Note about the game:
Currently on 90% discount.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by MoorOakheart
low rated
MoorOakheart: Well, I am just going to be straight forward. So, there are games I am interested currently on massive discount. The games are Deponia, from the first sequel to the fourth one. If anyone is interested on helping me acquiring those four sequel (or at least the first one), you will have my thanks.

Wanted:
- Deponia
- Deponia 2 Chaos on Deponia
- Deponia 3 Goodbye Deponia
- Deponia 4 Deponia Doomsday

Note about the game:
Currently on 90% discount.
You can request and get the deponia 1 on this forum https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/page1 All you have to do is be active in any of gog forums for atleast a month. Not just deponia you can request for other games as well once you are eligible. Please read the rules there or if in doubt don't hesitate to ask. I'm really tight on cash (you'll see my game request in a few days because I cannot afford my favourite game sadly) or else I would have gladly helped. Sorry mate hope the link is of any help. Happy Holidays!
low rated
MoorOakheart: Well, I am just going to be straight forward. So, there are games I am interested currently on massive discount. The games are Deponia, from the first sequel to the fourth one. If anyone is interested on helping me acquiring those four sequel (or at least the first one), you will have my thanks.

Ah, those are nice games(finished all but part of the last game, which I have to restart due to a previous pc crash).

Hmm, I can snag the first two games(Deponia 1/2) for ya. Simply reply back to this message and/or PM me to let me know if you want em. :)
Post edited December 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Post edited December 14, 2021 by APU79
low rated
APU79: You can request and get the deponia 1 on this forum https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/page1 All you have to do is be active in any of gog forums for atleast a month. Not just deponia you can request for other games as well once you are eligible. Please read the rules there or if in doubt don't hesitate to ask. I'm really tight on cash (you'll see my game request in a few days because I cannot afford my favourite game sadly) or else I would have gladly helped. Sorry mate hope the link is of any help. Happy Holidays!
Someone already helped me with the first one, but thanks for info, man. I'll check it out later. Anyway, I hope someone can help with your request too.
GamezRanker: Ah, those are nice games(finished all but part of the last game, which I have to restart due to a previous pc crash).

Hmm, I can snag the first two games(Deponia 1/2) for ya. Simply reply back to this message and/or PM me to let me know if you want em. :)
Ah, that would be nice. Thank you very much! Just a notice, you can help me with the second one, since someone already helped me with the first one.

(Why replying to someone here in this community take a lot of effort? I honestly have a hard time making multiple replies like this. I have to copy, paste, and edit the post I am going to reply. Unlike other community forums out there, which is more convenient.)
low rated
APU79: You can request and get the deponia 1 on this forum https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/page1 All you have to do is be active in any of gog forums for atleast a month. Not just deponia you can request for other games as well once you are eligible. Please read the rules there or if in doubt don't hesitate to ask. I'm really tight on cash (you'll see my game request in a few days because I cannot afford my favourite game sadly) or else I would have gladly helped. Sorry mate hope the link is of any help. Happy Holidays!
MoorOakheart: Someone already helped me with the first one, but thanks for info, man. I'll check it out later. Anyway, I hope someone can help with your request too.
GamezRanker: Ah, those are nice games(finished all but part of the last game, which I have to restart due to a previous pc crash).

MoorOakheart: Ah, that would be nice. Thank you very much! Just a notice, you can help me with the second one, since someone already helped me with the first one.

(Why replying to someone here in this community take a lot of effort? I honestly have a hard time making multiple replies like this. I have to copy, paste, and edit the post I am going to reply. Unlike other community forums out there, which is more convenient.)
Happy to know you got some games you wanted and thank you very much for your wishes about my future request this Christmas fingers crossed haha! Anyways, wish you a Very Happy Holidays!
low rated
MoorOakheart: Ah, that would be nice. Thank you very much! Just a notice, you can help me with the second one, since someone already helped me with the first one.
Check yer PM in a bit :)

MoorOakheart: (Why replying to someone here in this community take a lot of effort? I honestly have a hard time making multiple replies like this. I have to copy, paste, and edit the post I am going to reply. Unlike other community forums out there, which is more convenient.)
You can just reply to various posts, and as long as it hasn't been 10 minutes since you made the first one & no one else posted in the meantime they will merge automatically.
low rated
Hello.

My current financial situation only allowed me to buy one inexpensive game (or add-on) and my choice fell on Going Green add-on for Prison Architect game, and since currently all other add-ons for this game are on sale, I would like to take the opportunity to buy them, but as I mentioned my current financial situation does not allow me to do so, so I have a great, immodest request.

If you are kind and generous enough, I would like to ask you to give me all or at least one of the remaining dlc's for Prison Architect, i.e. Island Bound, Psych Ward: Warden's Edition and Second Chances, for which I would of course be very grateful.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.